Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 20, 2014 at 17:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpe and Simms are F&*^( idiots!!!!  (Read 494 times)
magsteel
N00b

« on: Jan 19, 2009 at 11:26 »

Im not sure if anyone watched the pre-game show, but when the analists were doing their picks, the question was asked who is the better safety on the field?  Shannon Sharpe, like always had to run his big mouth and made the comment; "Ed Reed is without a doubt the best safety on the field, when Troy intercepts the ball he can't get to the endzone, and that makes Ed Reed the best on the field and in the game."  He ate his words and Troy like usual is the best Safety there is in the game! 

Phil Simms can just retire, again, and shut his mouth.  There is rarely a game he calls for the Steelers that he doesnt openly root for the Steelers.  Once again he did the gamecalling last night and once again the Steelers proved him wrong.  Eat it Simms!!! flipoff
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2009 at 12:08 »

Sharpe and Simms are asshats.

We've been complaining about the Simms/Nantz announce crew all year around here. 

Welcome aboard!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2009 at 14:05 »

boomer can also suck it as he picked the ravens in the pre game...shannon picked them as well but then was like "i wanted the steelers, what's going on?"  of course cowher and marino picked the steelers for obvious reasons but as before, boomer can suck it...

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
KeystoneKC
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2009 at 16:13 »

boomer can also suck it as he picked the ravens in the pre game...shannon picked them as well but then was like "i wanted the steelers, what's going on?"...

All four of the studio guys picked Pittsburgh.  Unfortunately, Boomer & Shannon are too damned stupid to work the computer.  No "Easy" Button = two confused numbnuts!  Odds are; these two clods lived in Palm Beach County during the Bush / Gore election.
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2009 at 16:15 by KeystoneKC » Logged

Cleveland:  The only NFL city to never play in, or host, a Superbowl.  That bears repeating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: