Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 30, 2014 at 17:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPER BOWL XLIII - 2.1.09 - Steelers @ Cardinals  (Read 12364 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #150 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 20:30 »

I saw a piece in ESPN The Rag from an issue that pre-dated SB 43 yesterday.  They polled their viewers/readers as to who they were rooting for in the SB.  When recording their vote, they asked that people identify their favorite team.  Surprisingly (at least to me), fans of only three teams were pullin' for our boys from Pittsburgh...Balty, Cincy and Cleveland...and by a decent margin too.  Fans of all of the 28 other teams were shooting for the underdog.

Gotta say that if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be going anti-AFC North all day long, but that's just me.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #151 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 11:26 »

I saw a piece in ESPN The Rag from an issue that pre-dated SB 43 yesterday.  They polled their viewers/readers as to who they were rooting for in the SB.  When recording their vote, they asked that people identify their favorite team.  Surprisingly (at least to me), fans of only three teams were pullin' for our boys from Pittsburgh...Balty, Cincy and Cleveland...and by a decent margin too.  Fans of all of the 28 other teams were shooting for the underdog.

Gotta say that if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd be going anti-AFC North all day long, but that's just me.

I kind of agree, but not if a AFCN team was playing the Cowboys, or Seahawks *snicker*.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 ... 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: