Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 19, 2014 at 05:01 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Bowl tickets not selling  (Read 2887 times)
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 12:36 »

My bum is beginning to heal quite nicely.  Beware of Craig's List.  I believe StubHub is 100% guaranteed.  Go for it!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
Joetorious

« Reply #11 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 12:38 »

Shit, if they get down to $500 on StubHub, I'm going to have to grip one up there....at that point, they would be $300 below this year's minimum face (at least by most reports I've seen). I don't see them going below face value though...not at least until after ball is kicked off.

Watch out for counterfeiters.  We even saw a few before the Browns' game, and you probably want to check BleedGreen's post about this.  StubHub is guarenteed if you can find a good deal.

Believe me, I've recited BG's unfortunate story to my wife and brothers so they don't use anything other than StubHub or TicketMaster (sorry BG - I just didn't want them falling into the same trap when trying to hook me up). What I meant is that if a ticket is listed on StubHub for $500, that is absolutely the route I'm going. Did you mean StubHub might have counterfeits?

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
BleedGreen710

« Reply #12 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 12:47 »

Shit, if they get down to $500 on StubHub, I'm going to have to grip one up there....at that point, they would be $300 below this year's minimum face (at least by most reports I've seen). I don't see them going below face value though...not at least until after ball is kicked off.

Watch out for counterfeiters.  We even saw a few before the Browns' game, and you probably want to check BleedGreen's post about this.  StubHub is guarenteed if you can find a good deal.

Believe me, I've recited BG's unfortunate story to my wife and brothers so they don't use anything other than StubHub or TicketMaster (sorry BG - I just didn't want them falling into the same trap when trying to hook me up). What I meant is that if a ticket is listed on StubHub for $500, that is absolutely the route I'm going. Did you mean StubHub might have counterfeits?

No dude, it's cool...I posted that so my MGS friends wouldn't get F'd right up the A.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 12:48 »

Did you mean StubHub might have counterfeits?

No, I was saying that if you go down to the game without tickets in hand, and you start looking around, be careful. 

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
BleedGreen710

« Reply #14 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 13:01 »

Like, say you think you have 4 tickets lined up for the game, for a minimal price...then next thing you know, you're sucking dick for cheeseburgers.  Not that I've ever had to resort to that....honest.  Uh, this guy I know......he uh, he did that.

Joetorious

« Reply #15 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 14:07 »

Fuck it. I might just go down there and party.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #16 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 14:40 »

The hell with Tampa, I'd rather be in Pittsburgh! Southwest still has decent flight times and airfare from my little corner of VA. The hubby might not be too thrilled with that idea, though. He's pretty tolerant but me skipping off to the Burg might not go over too well...   angry4

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 14:47 »

The hell with Tampa, I'd rather be in Pittsburgh! Southwest still has decent flight times and airfare from my little corner of VA. The hubby might not be too thrilled with that idea, though. He's pretty tolerant but me skipping off to the Burg might not go over too well...   angry4

Tell Mary to bring the knitting along, and join the party!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 15:35 »

Fuck it.

Let's all head to AZ and have the first ever MGS gathering.

Weather would be good. Hotels probably not $600-1000 per night.

If there's not a Steelers bar, we could create one.
jasonic

« Reply #19 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 16:03 »

http://www.truveo.com/Phoenix-Bar-A-Steeler-Fan-Haven/id/3302471104

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: