Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 23, 2014 at 02:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kurt Warner email  (Read 465 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Jan 28, 2009 at 10:15 »

I have a somewhat annoying friend from a former church who constantly gives me crap about the Steelers.  She sent me some cheesy story that's being emailed around about Kurt and Brenda that proved to be only half-true.  In reality, the true story from snopes is much more interesting.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/warner.asp

I like the guy, like what he does, what he stands for, and appreciate what he's overcome.

Nevertheless...

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!   tt02

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 18:43 »

Snopes is the bomb. I've received the Kurt & Brenda story from several non-Steeler fans. The 'real' story from Snopes is pretty cool, so I'm guessing it's Whisenhunt that's making up the email stuff to build up his QB!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 18:54 »

Snopes is the bomb. I've received the Kurt & Brenda story from several non-Steeler fans. The 'real' story from Snopes is pretty cool, so I'm guessing it's Whisenhunt that's making up the email stuff to build up his QB!

I love Snopes too.  Helps me weed out the crazy from the real emails out there.

Pretty cool story about the Warners.  I must admit that I like Kurt OK, and now that Brenda has had her makeover, she's just fine as well.

I just don't want him hoisting another Lombardi...

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 06:50 »

I love Snopes too.  Helps me weed out the crazy from the real emails out there.

So help me, if I get another email telling me that there is a bill in congress authored by Madelaine Murray O'Hare to remove the word "God" from all television, I might just toss my monitor.  I've started pulling the links to snopes, sending a reply to people and telling them, "If you are a Christian, be an intelligent one!"

Pretty cool story about the Warners.  I must admit that I like Kurt OK, and now that Brenda has had her makeover, she's just fine as well.

I just don't want him hoisting another Lombardi...

lol...and I agree, LC!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:17 »

Kurt's going to need more than Jesus to save his ass on Sunday night.  Good luck there buddy. helmet
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: