Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 07:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XL Observations  (Read 1164 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:03 »

That was 2nd yr Ben compared to the current 5th year Ben.  Big difference.  The other night, in an interview, Ben said he was still extremely nervous into the 4th qtr.

Wierd seeing Grimm on the sidelines. 

There was someone in one shot on the sideline that looked like Arians flipoff  He wasn't with the Steelers then was he?  I assume that he was a waterboy 3-4 years ago.

IIRC he was our WR coach then.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:09 »

For some reason, I was thinking Tomlin brought him in the organization from some gutter.

I also noticed the nopw SB ring wearing QB - Tommy Gun Maddox.  We all know that Ben's success is because of the Tommy Gun teachings.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:24 »

For some reason, I was thinking Tomlin brought him in the organization from some gutter.

I also noticed the nopw SB ring wearing QB - Tommy Gun Maddox.  We all know that Ben's success is because of the Tommy Gun teachings.

Tommy was solid in losing his 2 opportunities in 2005. He earned that ring with that 50 rating.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: