Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 01, 2014 at 06:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Vinman  (Read 569 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Jan 28, 2009 at 14:59 »

Did you check out the NFL Experience when you were at XL?

If so, is it worth buying tix for?
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 16:57 »

We were going to go, but the line was soooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo long to buy tickets, then sooooooooooooooo long to get in, we did not. Looked like fun though.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:03 »

I bid on some tix on eBay last night, but not too aggressively.

We were thinking of hitting that, right after we arrived, because I think the stadium isn't far from the airport.

The lines will probably be long on Saturday.

Found out where are seats are today. We're 21 rows up in the lower EZ. I always say that the worst seats are lower EZ, but what can you do. Anything in the house would do for Sunday. On Stub Hub, similar tickets are listed for about $2200. As long as I get a few Steelers TDs to watch in front...
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:15 »

Otis - I may make the trip; perhaps we can meet up. Today was supposed to be my deadline, but I told the wifey I'd like to reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute. Driving there is so. damn. tempting.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:17 »

Yeah, we made the mistake of waiting until we got there to try to get tickets to the NFL Experience. If you can get them ahead of time, that would really be a benefit. We just weren't going to wait 2 hours to buy tickets, then another couple to get in. You will have a ball, I am hopin' and prayin' the Steelers make your journey worthwhile. ENJOY!

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:20 »

Yeah, shoot me a pm.

I'm staying at dare2's hotel.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 17:38 »

And don't forget to bring a roll of quarters for the bed in otis' and dare2's honeymoon suite.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
dare2beme

« Reply #7 on: Jan 28, 2009 at 23:32 »

And don't forget to bring a roll of quarters for the bed in otis' and dare2's honeymoon suite.

LMAO.  Just for the record, we're not staying in the same room.  "dare2's hotel" refers to the fact that I own it.  Yeah, I said I own it.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it. flipoff Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2009 at 07:45 by dare2beme » Logged

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: