Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 21, 2014 at 21:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In an attempt to develop some level of dislike for the Cards...  (Read 2672 times)
dare2beme

« Reply #30 on: Jan 23, 2009 at 22:22 »

...or if i should give them props for their sense of humor.

Methinks that's just giving them a bit too much credit...

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #31 on: Jan 24, 2009 at 07:58 »

Just heard one of the Cards on ESPN talking about how much the Whizzinator wants to stick it to the Steelers.  That's not really a reason to dislike them, but it makes me want the Steelers to win that much more.  I do NOT want Whiz to get a ring before Tomlin.

I've purposely tried to stay away from major sports networks this week, but the few things I've seen have been almost exclusively about the Cards. The Steelers may be the Vegas favorite but the Cards are definitely the media favorite.

That, combined with soundbites like this, should lead to one pissed off Steeler team next Sunday.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #32 on: Jan 24, 2009 at 09:50 »

I've purposely tried to stay away from major sports networks this week, but the few things I've seen have been almost exclusively about the Cards. The Steelers may be the Vegas favorite but the Cards are definitely the media favorite.

That, combined with soundbites like this, should lead to one pissed off Steeler team next Sunday.

Actually, I've listened to WAY too much media this week, and I felt that it was a little slanted towards Pittsburgh.  But who knows?

Either way, we need to come out focused and ready to play.  I want us to CLEARLY distinguish ourselves as the best team, so that we don't have to listen to two months of "The refs gave it to them!"

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Puma170
Bleedin' Black and Gold behind enemy lines

« Reply #33 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 14:34 »

This maybe finally did it for me...

Please tell me there isn't a chance they lose this thing to the Cardinals?

PUMA
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #34 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 16:30 »

What's with all the wigga action among cards "fans"?  Is that prominent in the desert, and, if so, does it explain jasonic's love of all things rap-rock?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #35 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 17:22 »

penso, don't blow my cover and tell everyone here I'm actually Fred Durst.....whoops, i guess i am that stupid.  Hey, at least I did it for the cookie, or nookie or something.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: