Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 22, 2014 at 10:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose going to Tampa?  (Read 986 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Jan 29, 2009 at 11:38 »

I'm getting there on Saturday, wondering if any MGSers want to meet up Saturday night or Sunday in the lot for some pre-game tailgating...would be cool to put faces to the postings but just don't pee near me like BleedGreen did last year.

if so, shoot me an email and we'll try to hook it up.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 11:45 »

Sounds like Otis, Dare and Jotorious are all sleeping together in Tampa.  Don't know if you want in on that or not.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jasonic

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 11:55 »

i was hoping that would happen, nothing better than introductions on a quarter driven vibratobed.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
dare2beme

« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:43 »

Sounds like Otis, Dare and Jotorious are all sleeping together in Tampa.  Don't know if you want in on that or not.

Good thing the hotel is on the beach...I can send my wife and daughter on a beach walk...
Didn't I remember LC saying she'd be there too?

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:50 »

Good thing the hotel is on the beach...I can send my wife and daughter on a beach walk...
Didn't I remember LC saying she'd be there too?

Only if Otis brings his "treeness" woodcarving.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
dare2beme

« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:51 »

i was hoping that would happen, nothing better than introductions on a quarter driven vibratobed.

"Is that a roll of quarters in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
jasonic

« Reply #6 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:57 »

is this brothel in Tampa or St. Petersburg?  I'm in St. P but will have a car and can go anywhere.  thought I saw something about a Steeler mafia party on Sat. in St. P...not sure what to expect, never been to a Super Bowl or a mafia party and wondering if this would be just too much of a madhouse ESPN Zone type of event.

dare2beme

« Reply #7 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:06 »

is this brothel in Tampa or St. Petersburg?  I'm in St. P but will have a car and can go anywhere.  thought I saw something about a Steeler mafia party on Sat. in St. P...not sure what to expect, never been to a Super Bowl or a mafia party and wondering if this would be just too much of a madhouse ESPN Zone type of event.

LOL...no, the Mafia parties aren't too bad...I've never had any problem with them being a madhouse...of course, this is the Superbowl we're dealing with here...

I'm about to send an email to you, otis, and LC (jotorious email is hidden)...

Joetorious

« Reply #8 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:36 »

JoeHorvath36@gmail.com

Question - does anyone know about game-watching venues nearby the stadium (that I can hoof it to) in case no tickets can be found? One thing I'm concerned about is waiting until right up to or just after kickoff, coming away with no tickets and then being nowhere near a TV.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #9 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:46 »

If all else fail you can watch it on your trusty cell phone.  Man, what a whip that would be.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: