Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 19, 2014 at 13:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whose going to Tampa?  (Read 896 times)
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #10 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 14:01 »

If all else fail you can watch it on your trusty cell phone.  Man, what a whip that would be.

I might drive my car into the Gulf if I have to do that.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 14:14 »

We get in Saturday around 11:00am. By the time we get the rental car and apply all the decals...

Might check out that SCM event Saturday. I assume it's just outside, because at 8:00pm there is some sort of Super Bowl MVP Dexter Jackson Partay at the same place. Don't think I'll be dropping the $50-60 to check that out. Although, it might be worth it just to ask TJ if he'd like to step on my terrible towel.

Other than that, we'll be trying to line up transportation for Sunday.

If Dare has a mini-van, perhaps we can make a contribution to the college fund and work out a deal.  Grin
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #12 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 14:21 »

depending on how many people you have and how small my rental is, i'll have room.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
dare2beme

« Reply #13 on: Jan 29, 2009 at 15:23 »

If Dare has a mini-van, perhaps we can make a contribution to the college fund and work out a deal.  Grin

Only one kid, so I haven't been forced into that life-surrendering state of having to buy a minivan...thank gawd.

I didn't know about another party scheduled at the same place as the SCM event...I may have to readjust my itinerary.
I've been throwing around the idea of swinging by the Steelers hotel, or the convention center where the media is bunkered down...

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: