Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 23, 2014 at 18:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Access to five or six tickets  (Read 566 times)
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Jan 30, 2009 at 13:03 »

If anyone needs tickets to the game, my bro is on site and has (I'm 99 percent confident) 5 or 6 legit tix. I think they're all in the endzone. He's not the purchaser of the tickets, so he doesn't control price, but they're likely in the $1,400-$1,600 range (perhaps lower; not sure though). Sections 120A and 121.

E-mail me at JoeHorvath36@gmail.com. I'm not trying to make anything off any transactions; just wanted to see if any MGS'ers were interested.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2009 at 13:06 by Joetorious » Logged

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 13:24 »

If anyone needs tickets to the game, my bro is on site and has (I'm 99 percent confident) 5 or 6 legit tix. I think they're all in the endzone. He's not the purchaser of the tickets, so he doesn't control price, but they're likely in the $1,400-$1,600 range (perhaps lower; not sure though). Sections 120A and 121.

E-mail me at JoeHorvath36@gmail.com. I'm not trying to make anything off any transactions; just wanted to see if any MGS'ers were interested.

If I win the Mega Millions tonight, I'm in! I'll max out the Visa card and pay it off with my winnngs...

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 13:31 »

If I win the Mega Millions tonight, I'm in! I'll max out the Visa card and pay it off with my winnngs...

Who needs the lottery when you open your email and see this:

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: mr.abukoukou_4@yahoo.com

- Dear Friend, I am Mr.Abu Koukou,the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso . I have a business transaction that will be beneficial both of us. One of deceased person died including his family in a plane crash and his fund has been dormant in his account with our Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody,The said amount was U.S $7.2M (seven million two hundred United States dollars)View the website for the plane crash, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm,I wil be waiting to hear from you for more details, or you can call my private mobile line, 00 226 78 78 87 16.Yours faithfully,Mr.Abu Koukou. PLEASE REPLY HERE for more details.

------

Yes!  I'm going to the super bowl!

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jasonic

« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 13:46 »

he gave me my tickets too!  so awesome!!  see you there penso...

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 13:52 »

Not too smart, are you, Penso?  I mean, not to be a shit, but I just got in touch wtih one Mr. Abukoukou, pretending I was you... He didn't even know the difference!  Ha ha!  Sucks to be you.

Now I just have to work out some petty details.  Something about sending him $3700, and the fortune will be mine, all mine!

I'll send you a postcard from Rio!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 14:04 »

If they were in the $750 - 1K range, I'd consider it, but that 1.5K+ number's kinda steep.  Essentially, that's pretty close to what Stubhub's gettin' for seats in that area.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Joetorious

« Reply #6 on: Jan 30, 2009 at 15:07 »

If they were in the $750 - 1K range, I'd consider it, but that 1.5K+ number's kinda steep.  Essentially, that's pretty close to what Stubhub's gettin' for seats in that area.

Word...I seriously doubt they'll get down to $1k, but I'm not sure what homeboy's holding out for...if you're going to Tampa and get in a bind on gameday, this might or might not be an option. I paid well over $1K for mine, so I'm going to be sick if I see them on gameday for the range you mentioned. In fact, I was about to visit stubhub to see what's up, then said "fuck it, why make yourself sick?"...

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: