Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 19, 2014 at 07:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the Chefs really this stupid? We better hope so!  (Read 2790 times)
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 12:23 »

Yeah, I can't help but think that this is a ploy by Pioli to drive Haley's asking price down....a poorly thought out ploy. Hope it backfires. headbang

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #11 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 12:31 »

I can't change the firebrucearians url but we could all hit that article with comments!

"Yeah, look at what Arians did w/ a game manager at QB, a gimpy WR, a WR with dropsy, one with a bong and a bunch of blocking TEs.  He won the Super Bowl!"

"Just think what he could do with Gonzalez!"

"Wow, we're really gonna miss Arians.  Should have seen this one coming.  *sob*"

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
dare2beme

« Reply #12 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 13:47 »

"Yeah, look at what Arians did w/ a game manager at QB, a gimpy WR, a WR with dropsy, one with a bong and a bunch of blocking TEs.  He won the Super Bowl!"

AIIIIEEEE!  I'm almost starting to see BA as a genius after that statement!  :rolleyes:

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 13:56 »

AIIIIEEEE!  I'm almost starting to see BA as a genius after that statement!  :rolleyes:

I knew Arians was a genius when the first play from scrimmage in XLIII was a run up the gut by Parker.

Just amazing.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 14:01 »

I knew Arians was a genius when the first play from scrimmage in XLIII was a run up the gut by Parker.

Just amazing.

I wasn't convinced until the QB draw. It takes a beautiful mind to run a lumbering slow-ass white QB from the ten.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 14:05 »

Just amazing.

I wasn't convinced until the QB draw. It takes a beautiful mind to run a lumbering slow-ass white QB from the ten.

Arians is enough of a genius to run a lumbering slow-ass black QB from the ten, if that's who he's got under center.  You can't stop Arians, you can only hope to slow him down...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 14:22 »

When I saw the subject of this topic, if it was one of those teasers where it wasn't what I thought it was, I was ready to spend several years tracking down the O.P.

If BA was hired by anyone, it would make this SB run/win even more incredible than it was a few days ago.

That is unfuckingbelieveable

Yeah - :unfuckingbelievable:

And :pray: to infinity

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 14:26 »

He will be AMAZING!  clap clap clap clap

I bet the KC fullback is shitting his pants right about now

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 14:29 »

When I saw the subject of this topic, if it was one of those teasers where it wasn't what I thought it was, I was ready to spend several years tracking down the O.P.

If BA was hired by anyone, it would make this SB run/win even more incredible than it was a few days ago.

That is unfuckingbelieveable

Yeah - :unfuckingbelievable:

And :pray: to infinity

Get rid of any evidence of "firebrucearians.com"

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: Feb 04, 2009 at 14:30 »

I bet the KC fullback is shitting his pants right about now

He shouldn't be.  He could damn well end up in black and gold.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: