Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 26, 2014 at 02:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So let me get this straight  (Read 139 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Yesterday at 11:31 »

The Buffalo Bills spend a week practicing by studying formations on their iPads and running plays on Madden 2014 on Xbox live. Then they snowmobile to the airport, fly to Detroit, and beat the Jets 38-3.

And the Steelers lose to the Jets.

The Steelers get justifiably POed at Legarrette Blount. Rather than suspend him or deactivate him (as they did with Mendenhall), they just let him walk. Available for any other team to get him. The Patriots (of course) pick him up

And the Pats let Blount run wild vs. the Lions.

The inconsistency of this Front Office, coaching staff, and team is absolutely maddening. I keep reminding myself that we all thought this team stunk from day 1 and never gave them a chance at the playoffs.

Which just points out their inconsistency, and my fury at the fact that they've given us hope!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:53 »

*slow clap*

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:47 »

The AFCN would have no losses (1 tie) to the NFCS... except for the Steelers losing to the Bucs.

But here, let me offer you a thousand excuses about injuries and youth on defense, and and and and and.

I fully expect that the Steelers, with HFA in the elements, coming up against a 4-7 Aints team on a short week, will need to pull a fucking rabbit out of the hat in a squeaker.  If we win at all. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:59 »

The AFCN would have no losses (1 tie) to the NFCS... except for the Steelers losing to the Bucs.

But here, let me offer you a thousand excuses about injuries and youth on defense, and and and and and.

I fully expect that the Steelers, with HFA in the elements, coming up against a 4-7 Aints team on a short week, will need to pull a fucking rabbit out of the hat in a squeaker.  If we win at all. 

yeah, if I'm betting this week, I take the Saint + whatever points and go to sleep before the game.  Easiest money ever.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 21:13 »

I'm vacillating on this team so much I need to take a nap. 

:oldpeopleproblems:

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: