Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 07:46 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burress ain't goin' back to the Giants  (Read 681 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Feb 07, 2009 at 09:56 »

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9189822/Sources:-Giants,-Burress-in-legal-fight-for-cash?MSNHPHMA

Okay, so it's fox (cough) sports, which means it's semi-reliable at best.  But it this is anywhere close to being true, I don't see Mr. Plexiglass playing there next season, even if he weasels out of his legal troubles.

I know, necessity is the mother of invention, and he seems pretty necessary to their chances in the near future.  But this sounds like a pretty serious rift.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 11:33 »

Yeah, Plex has been some bridges there. He was a real a-hole the minute he got the raise he was complaining for earlier in the season. The ink wasn't even wet on the contract and he started (or should I say resumed?) missing team meetings, etc.

He's just a lazy, selfish jerk. I'm glad we didn't resing him when we had the chance.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 12:29 »

He's just a lazy, selfish jerk. I'm glad we didn't resing him when we had the chance.

If it was a matter of Hines or Plaximo, that's a no brainer.  And that replacement guy turned out OK it seems.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2009 at 14:28 »

SING MXYZPLTK BURPEES!!!!11

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2009 at 15:07 »

SING MXYZPLTK BURPEES!!!!11

NO WEIGH HE A ANIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I RATHER SIGN THIS GYU:

Cowboys | Owens to be released?
Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:41:20 -0800

Peter King, of SI.com, reports he believes in six weeks the Dallas Cowboys will release WR Terrell Owens. "I think everyone doing free-agent lists should add one name in pencil: Terrell Owens. I'll bet you a month's worth of lattes he'll be free in six weeks," King said.

YOU'D HALF TO BE DUMM AS A ROCK OF PILES NOT TO GET t.O. NOW, ON ACCOUNT YOU ALSO GET A MONTH WORTH OF LATEES TOO, UMM>>>>>>HALLO<<<<<<< TERDELL OWNES IS THE BEST RESSERVER IN THE GAME, NOT LARNY FISSJERRAL, NOT RADNY MOOSE, NOT HINESS WART, NOT NO ONE, SPEND THAT WHOLE $19 BILLION CAP SAPCE WE GOT TO GE T T.O.O., I GARANTEE WE WIN THE NEXT 5 SUPPER BLOWS...

OH THAT'S RICE, THE RONNEYS WON';T NEVER DO THAT, UMMMM, HOUSTIN WE HALF A PROBLEM>>>>>>>: THE RONNEYS IS TOO EFFIN CHEEP TO SINE O.T.

OH, WELL THERE GOES THAT DREAM, WAKE UP WE'RE A CRUDDY TEAM WITHOUT T.T.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2009 at 20:45 »

OH THAT'S RICE, THE RONNEYS WON';T NEVER DO THAT, UMMMM, HOUSTIN WE HALF A PROBLEM>>>>>>>: THE RONNEYS IS TOO EFFIN CHEEP TO SINE O.T.

clap

Classic!

Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Feb 09, 2009 at 20:47 »

And the hits just keep on comin'...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3895217

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: