Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 30, 2014 at 00:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ben played SB with 2 fractured ribs  (Read 1309 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 11:24 »

Ah, just shut up, Ben!  He's always pulling this crap.  Plays like a tough guy, runs his yap like a diva.  (I'll take the former and live with the latter, btw). 

Keep in mind that the original source was Peter King, so there's no telling how reliable it actually was.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 11:38 »

2 fractured ribs?  Thass it??

Try handling papers and workin' on a PC all day, every day with dried, chapped skin on your hands.  So bad that your knuckles bleed, like a lot.  And, don't even get me started on the burning hand cream, 'kay?  Just don't.

When he can handle that, then come talk to me...'til then, STFU, GTFO and GFY, tough guy.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 11:41 »

2 fractured ribs?  Thass it??

Try handling papers and workin' on a PC all day, every day with dried, chapped skin on your hands.  So bad that your knuckles bleed, like a lot.  And, don't even get me started on the burning hand cream, 'kay?  Just don't.

When he can handle that, then come talk to me...'til then, STFU, GTFO and GFY, tough guy.

Tell me about it, man.  When I got the window office, I realized the downside was pretty horrendous: you would simply not believe the draft I've had to put up with these past few months. 

Plus, the fluorescent lights are so harsh, sometimes I have to close my eyes for a couple of seconds.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 12:52 »

Pshaw, that ain't shit.  I made a big pot o' chili and refried beans on sunday, had it for dinner yesterday and breakfast today too.  Imagine playing through the pain of 3 days of chili and beans for four hours this morning. 

And the percocet didn't help matters, either.  Stopped me up like the proverbial finger in the dyke.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 13:01 »

Pshaw, that ain't shit.  I made a big pot o' chili and refried beans on sunday, had it for dinner yesterday and breakfast today too.  Imagine playing through the pain of 3 days of chili and beans for four hours this morning. 

And the percocet didn't help matters, either.  Stopped me up like the proverbial finger in the dyke.

Corking up all that chili action?

:mountsthelens:

Now, can you at least post a picture of yourself fingering the dyke?

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Feb 10, 2009 at 14:49 »

Corking up all that chili action?

:mountsthelens:

Now, can you at least post a picture of yourself fingering the dyke?
Please don't post unless she's a Lipstick Lesbian.  I don't think anyone could handle a bull dyke picture.
I couldn't anyway....   Shocked

As for Ben, I'd much rather him play up the injuries after a big win than using 'em as excuses for a big loss.

And that's all I got to say about that.
 eck02

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: