Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 23, 2014 at 15:29 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty (World at War)  (Read 1361 times)
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #10 on: Feb 06, 2009 at 06:11 »

I had been an XBox player before (mainly because of the controllers), and wanted the 360, but the BR player is what drove me to the PS3, that and free online access.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #11 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 01:35 »

I've played in on 360. It's a pretty good FPS, and probably has the second best online play behind Halo 3. Halo is still, and always will be the best FPS IMO. The campaign has really high replay value, and the online play is phenomenal.

I played CoD on PS3 once, but I'm not a fan of the controller. There isn't enough resistance on the thumb sticks for me. It feels like a N64 controller in that regard. Although the PS3 is made a lot better, has a BR player, and has slightly better graphics I still went with the 360 for three reasons: 1) Better platform games (Halo!) 2) Cheaper 3) The controller.

WHitmer's mother became concerned when he became lethargic and disconnected from society this past school year.  Grades started falling and an overall sense of i dont give a shit anymore, eminated from his psyche.  suspecting drug use or maybe a case of mono, she took him to the doctor.  To her dismay, young Whitmer was diagnosed with video game addiction, carpal tunnel and a tape worm from the large amounts of mac n cheese n ketchup he had consumed while in college.  pimp munky2

haha she only noticed this past year?

In all honesty, gaming as become way too expensive of a hobby. I've been playing Halo a couple times a month, but once my Live subscription expires I'm done. Unfortunately real life starts pretty soon for me...another year and half...It'll be just me, a studio apartment, Boston's Greatest Hits on CD, and a shit load of student loans to pay back. Hey, at least I can listen to More Than a Feeling right?  Tongue

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #12 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 12:24 »

...It'll be just me, a studio apartment, Boston's Greatest Hits on CD, and a shit load of student loans to pay back. Hey, at least I can listen to More Than a Feeling right?  Tongue

Boston's Greatest Hits ... isn't that just their first album?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #13 on: Feb 07, 2009 at 14:42 »

Blasphemy!  cussing

clap
« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2009 at 01:24 by whitmer_87 » Logged

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Feb 08, 2009 at 21:45 »

jonzr dude, their hits were great even before they were written.  THEY WERE THAT GOOD!

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: