Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 23, 2014 at 22:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For those with kiddies and/or animals...  (Read 4314 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #50 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 14:17 »

Not to mention that it's been said you hump him in public....

This coming from the Kentucky resident, where folks were 'injecting' their cousins, long before the A-Rod situation.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #51 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 14:52 »

Not to mention that it's been said you hump him in public....

This coming from the Kentucky resident, where folks were 'injecting' their cousins, long before the A-Rod situation.
What can I say but:

It was twice a month for about six months during the 2001, 2002 and 2003 seasons.

Or:

That may be once a month, it may be three times a month.

Or:

I certainly made a mistake, and I feel poorly for that.

Or:

The only thing I ask from this group today and the American people is to judge me from this day forward.

Think I can get in the HOF then?

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #52 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 15:32 »

WHAT INNA DANG HELL IS THIS HERE EVEN ABOUT IT, STARTIT WITH TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE WITH KIDDNIES OR PESTS, HELL I AN'T GOT NO KIDDNIES SO IT DFON'T APPLY.  THEN IT ABOUT BIG VIRGIN GETTIN OUT THE CALOREE METER WHEN HE BONE A DOG AND HOW LEG CLAY IS A-RODZ'S CUZZIN FROM KINFUCKY, WHAT THE HELL GOIN ON WITH THIS PLACE, DONUT NO ONE TALK ABOUT FOOSBALL NO MORE>?

WE JUSS ONE THE, LOMARDI TROPPY PEOPLE, COME ON LESS TALK FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEEZ!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
dare2beme

« Reply #53 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 16:12 »

WHAT INNA DANG HELL IS THIS HERE EVEN ABOUT IT, STARTIT WITH TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE WITH KIDDNIES OR PESTS, HELL I AN'T GOT NO KIDDNIES SO IT DFON'T APPLY.  THEN IT ABOUT BIG VIRGIN GETTIN OUT THE CALOREE METER WHEN HE BONE A DOG AND HOW LEG CLAY IS A-RODZ'S CUZZIN FROM KINFUCKY, WHAT THE HELL GOIN ON WITH THIS PLACE, DONUT NO ONE TALK ABOUT FOOSBALL NO MORE>?

WE JUSS ONE THE, LOMARDI TROPPY PEOPLE, COME ON LESS TALK FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEEZ!

and...

Quote from: Finnegans Wake
Consider the very notion of consciousness.  We all have an immanent and immediate sense of ourselves, our consciousness, the "I" of who I am.  But what exactly is at work in our subjective consciousness?  Neuropsychology is perhaps a century old (Luria, et al.), and the technology of the past quarter century has accelerated our ability to look at brain wiring, genetics, and so on.  And yet, the fundamental questions of where consciousness resides, what it comprises, whether it is "ours" or the product of our hard-wired brains, brings little consensus.  In consciousness we find ourselves again attempting to explain what it is and how it functions via metaphor, the very science of consciousness an amalgam of hard science and the conceptual.  Jaynes's specific criteria of consciousness even posit that it could not have arisen without language and metaphoric thought per se, illustrating how these kinds of thought processes form the foundation of subjective consciousness (as part of a larger theory that ancient man was not, in fact, conscious as we now define it).

Hard to believe it's the same person, isn't it?  It takes sheer brilliance and talent to pull off this kind of contrasting literary wrangling.  headbang

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #54 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 17:20 »

Hard to believe it's the same person, isn't it?  It takes sheer brilliance and talent to pull off this kind of contrasting literary wrangling

If I had to pick one MGS member to defend me in a court of law it would have to be Finny...

I do not think we have any members that are lawyers....do we?

Brinker

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #55 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 17:28 »

If I had to pick one MGS member to defend me in a court of law it would have to be Finny...

Agreed.

But only if he wears the hypnotic Matlock jacket.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #56 on: Feb 19, 2009 at 18:45 »

I do not think we have any members that are lawyers....do we?

One who practices and one who is qualified to, as far as I know.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Spen

« Reply #57 on: Feb 21, 2009 at 20:04 »

And a second straight day of being in the minority, I see.

Mrs. F. and I have had a dog for 6 years, and man, I love that bastard.  Best dog ever.  Source of constant amusement, always ready to roll with me on errands, doesn't understand that he's now middle-aged. 

I am in the dog camp. While I do appreciate how easy it is to get up and take off for a few days if one doesnt have a dog most of the time I really enjoy mine. I was talked into getting one, and after a couple of months of puppy growing pains he matured into a nice well mannered dog. He is a shepherd mix so he needs exercise but I dont mind throwing the ball around in the back yard or taking him for walks, heck that probably is better for me than it is for him. I work at home most of the time and he just kind of hangs out all day. Follows me downstairs to get coffee or lunch, then follows me back up. Nice company.

Oddly enough he speaks with an English accent.

Dogs are supposed to live outside?

How so? Evolutionary wise? Do you let your dog hunt for his own food?

I dont really have a problem with people leaving their dogs out for a while. Some people that always have their dogs out I do wonder why they bother to have it.
« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2009 at 20:14 by Spen » Logged
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #58 on: Feb 21, 2009 at 20:10 »

And a second straight day of being in the minority, I see.

Mrs. F. and I have had a dog for 6 years, and man, I love that bastard.  Best dog ever.  Source of constant amusement, always ready to roll with me on errands, doesn't understand that he's now middle-aged. 

I am in the dog camp. While I do appreciate how easy it is to get up and take off for a few days if one doesnt have a dog most of the time I really enjoy mine. I was talked into getting one, and after a couple of months of puppy growing pains he matured into a nice well mannered dog. He is a shepherd mix so he needs exercise but I dont mind throwing the ball around in the back yard or taking him for walks, heck that probably is better for me than it is for him. I work at home most of the time and he just kind of hangs out all day. Follows me downstairs to get coffee or lunch, then follows me back up. Nice company.

Oddly enough he speaks with an English accent.

That's weird, because I always read your posts in an Indian accent.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Spen

« Reply #59 on: Feb 21, 2009 at 20:12 »

That's weird, because I always read your posts in an Indian accent.

Thats because of those pictures I sent you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: