Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 02, 2014 at 22:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steelers tix in 09  (Read 3110 times)
BleedGreen710
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 23:25 »

Hahaha, Pittsky...Just western union the money to me tomorrow morning first thing. 

I'm messing around dood!  I got scammed for AFC Championship tickets this year cause I'm an idiot.  I don't have any tickets.  I'm just basically finally able to make fun of myself since losing $700 bucks to some jerk.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 23:34 »

I'm just basically finally able to make fun of myself since losing $700 bucks to some jerk.

didnt you find it odd that Otis just happened to announce he was going to the super bowl shortly after you got scammed?Huh?

where there's smoke is all im sayin

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
BleedGreen710

« Reply #12 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 08:42 »

Otis, were you supposed to go to London for work during the super bowl??

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 3rd round draft pick.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 10:21 »

What's this "work" you speak of?

dare2beme

« Reply #14 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 10:28 »

Maybe it was missionary work.  It's a new position.

If you ain't a Steeler fan, you're just a Jag-off...especially here in Jacksonburgh, FL!
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #15 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 10:56 »

Maybe it was missionary work.  It's a new position.

Didn't you know otis was a kept man?  And he didn't get that way by working the missionary position.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pittsky
N00b

« Reply #16 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 15:45 »

Hahaha, Pittsky...Just western union the money to me tomorrow morning first thing. 

I'm messing around dood!  I got scammed for AFC Championship tickets this year cause I'm an idiot.  I don't have any tickets.  I'm just basically finally able to make fun of myself since losing $700 bucks to some jerk.

oh damn, haha. i wasn't firing on a cylinders there....that sucks man....expensive lesson.
BleedGreen710

« Reply #17 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:06 »

oh damn, haha. i wasn't firing on a cylinders there....that sucks man....expensive lesson.

Yeah, well it doesn't help that I'm a damned fool.

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: Feb 13, 2009 at 08:50 »

Pittsky - one thing you could do is have your local connection put in for "single game" tickets.  Chances are slim you would get the opener, but if she got another game, at least you coud sell it and offset the cost of going to the opener. 

Word on the street is that you get crazy money by selling them to Bleedgreen.  Hell, you may even be able to sell him tickets you don't have. wacko

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jasonic

« Reply #19 on: Feb 13, 2009 at 09:35 »

Word on the street is that you get crazy money by selling them to Bleedgreen.  Hell, you may even be able to sell him tickets you don't have. wacko

Obviously the dude has loads of cash, hence the name.  which was a revelation to me as I always thought it referred to urinating of some sort.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: