Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 17, 2014 at 08:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Simms staying in Tennessee  (Read 381 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Feb 11, 2009 at 10:29 »

I know, most of us here dreamed he would sign here as Ben's backup, and likely replacement at some point in the near future, but it doesn't look very good for us...

Titans | Simms says he's wanted
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:10:17 -0800

Terry McCormick, of The City Paper, reports the Tennessee Titans have made it clear that they want QB Chris Simms to return in 2009. Simms said that the Titans' front office has contacted his agent Tom Condon and that team representatives have made a point to contact him and let them know of their continued interest in re-signing him. "I do believe they have had some preliminary talks," Simms said. "They reached out to my agent a little bit and contacted him, they've expressed tender homo-erotic sentiments towards me, mostly about rubbing lotion on me and canoodling by the fire.  I'm so happy about this I may get Chris Johnson's name tattooed on my other ankle... get it?  Johnson?  It's like twice as gay."

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 11:15 »

Gosh, that really blows.    evil6

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 23:14 »

would be awesome he stays in in the AFC.  would be doubly awesome to see him get slammed to the turf by Silverback and his head actually explode open.  the topper would be his daddy watching it all go down from the press box and choking in mid sentence while in the course of pining over tom brady, bill bellycheat, or manteets himself.

they've expressed tender homo-erotic sentiments towards me, mostly about rubbing lotion on me and canoodling by the fire.  I'm so happy about this I may get Chris Johnson's name tattooed on my other ankle... get it?  Johnson?  It's like twice as gay."

good stuff finny  clap

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 07:13 »

GREET>>>WUN MORE CHANS TO BEE RID UF DAT GAME MANAJER AN DE CHEEP AZZ RONNIES BLUE IT AGAN...WHER R U GONA WAKE UP?Huh?  BEARN ROEFLINGSBARGER AIN NEVR GONA BE NUTIN' MORE THAN A PURE MAINS THOM BEARDY<<<<A CHEEPAZZ TARNY BARDSHAW>>>>WAAAAAAAK UP HOMERZ>>>>WELL NEVR WON MOR THAN TOO MOR SOOPER BOWLZ WIT HIM>>>>>

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: