Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 03, 2014 at 00:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: up late and...  (Read 1292 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Feb 20, 2009 at 00:52 »

watching "just one of the guys".  i know i know but it was the first boobs i saw in the theatre...c'mon, anyone??  give me a better pair of 80's tits...possibly Fast Times and phoebe cates but any other contenders?  I'd do a poll but don't know how to hook it up.  Penso?  Otis?  help?  Maybe need some AA help as well...it's tuesday.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 02:15 »

I give you Shannon Tweed in Hot Dog the Movie.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 03:07 »

nice, funny how skiing is not cool anymore because of snowboarding.  i thought of a couple others.....risky bisnessssss on the stairs not bad, obviously porkys and "hairpie" from revenge of the nerds.....Pam Grier in "Coffy" takes it IMHO but i'm open to suggestions...

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 08:10 »

"Just one of the guys" huh?  She definiteyl filled out a bikini.  I mean, she's no LC, but liveable.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 08:22 »

Brenda Vaccaro in Summertree (1971) - CBC late night movie.

First titties at the theatre might have been Bo Derek in Tarzan.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 08:46 »

The chick in "Just One of the Guys" was a cutie alright.  Seems like the first pair viewed in a theater was "Animal House" but thinking back, I would have been about 12.  Probably didn't happen, but I could swear I saw that in a theater.  If not that then it was "Fast Times ..." with Phoebe Cates' pair - they've become iconic.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 09:17 »

Ms. Betty Childs (Julia Montgomery) in Revenge of the Nerds, 1984.  I was ten, maybe eleven,  and in love...

Brinker

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 10:38 »

"Just one of the guys" huh?  She definiteyl filled out a bikini.  I mean, she's no LC, but liveable.

Awww.
Thanks BV!

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Captain Chaos
Old School Member

Underachieving Member

« Reply #8 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 14:15 »

Stripes - The scene where John Larroquette is spying on the women's showers. "I wish I was a loofah."

Didn't know what a loofah was at the time but I wished I was one as well. I think I can point to that movie as the catalyst for many later-life psychological problems as well seeing as my mom took me to see it.

Just one man's opinion.

"It's a big game because it's the next game." - Mike Tomlin
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Feb 20, 2009 at 14:55 »

Stripes - The scene where John Larroquette is spying on the women's showers. "I wish I was a loofah."

Didn't know what a loofah was at the time but I wished I was one as well. I think I can point to that movie as the catalyst for many later-life psychological problems as well seeing as my mom took me to see it.

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Before I start my story, you whipper-snappers just keep your pie-holes shut.

This a-hole my mom was married to bought a VCR when they first came out.  It was a Quasar, top loader.  Yes - there was a time VCR's didn't exist - Shut it!!!   Some dude he bought it from at the local electronics store had a connection to get movies on VHS (bootleg)   History lesson: pretty much the only thing on VHS back then was what you recorded from Cinevue or the new upstart HBO (I think Star Wars played at the movie theatre for at least 4 years).  Anyway, sitting on the shelf with all the other movies was Debbie Does Dallas.  That was the motherload jackpot for a 12 or 13 year old.  I was the perverbial neighborhood king.  Well, king of the dipshits anyway.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: