Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 20, 2014 at 00:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonchar cleared  (Read 1362 times)
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 11, 2009 at 15:42 »

I just want to add that NHL 09 is a fucking amazing game! haha I really need to play it more. The Superstar mode kicks ass.

I'm not a big video game player/fan, but that game is more addicting than crack.  The Superstar mode takes a little getting use to, but it's great once you get the hang of it.
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #11 on: Feb 12, 2009 at 01:02 »

I just want to add that NHL 09 is a fucking amazing game! haha I really need to play it more. The Superstar mode kicks ass.

I'm not a big video game player/fan, but that game is more addicting than crack.  The Superstar mode takes a little getting use to, but it's great once you get the hang of it.

I love how you can actually set up plays, and PP formations. It really does feel amazing when your score after you set up a play perfectly. Fun ass game! 

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Feb 13, 2009 at 08:48 »

Now it is being reported that Gonchar is not sure if he feels like playing on Saturday night even though he was cleared by team doctors to play this past Wednesday against the Sharks.

That's cool, I mean it's not like we are paying him $5.0 and are in danger of missing the playoffs or anything like that.  Take your time there Sergei, please by all means.
Captain Chaos
Old School Member

Underachieving Member

« Reply #13 on: Feb 14, 2009 at 14:33 »

Gonchar will dress tonight.

Pens' Gonchar to play tonight
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Dave Molinari, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

TORONTO -- Defenseman Sergei Gonchar, who missed the Penguins' first 56 games while recovering from shoulder surgery, will make his 2008-09 debut when they take on Toronto tonight at 7:08 at the Air Canada Centre. Left winger Ruslan Fedotenko, out since Jan. 6 because of a broken right hand, also will be in the lineup against the Maple Leafs. Coach Michel Therrien confirmed that both will be in uniform against the Maple Leafs after the Penguins held their morning skate today.
First published on February 14, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Just one man's opinion.

"It's a big game because it's the next game." - Mike Tomlin
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: Feb 14, 2009 at 14:45 »

Good to see.  Glad he decided to join us.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Feb 14, 2009 at 14:47 »

I love how you can actually set up plays, and PP formations. It really does feel amazing when your score after you set up a play perfectly. Fun ass game! 

The one aspect of the game that I have not yet mastered is the deeking.  It seems like every time I go to deek, I end up shooting the puck.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: