Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 01, 2014 at 01:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave it to California to be HIGH above the curve  (Read 1506 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 14:30 »

(well, until non libertarian right wing nuts get the power back).

Oh, I'm sure that any day now I'll be receiving mailouts about my moral duty to oppose such action by our evil, left-wing, satanist, Nazi, Communist, anti-American president.  It's okay, the paper is pretty good starter for a bonfire.

Elvis records?

Catcher in the Rye?

No, wait, you're one o' them newfangled type preachers, don't mind sippin wine spritzers and lettin' liberals on the property without a-shootin' 'em...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 13:22 »

It's Kentucky's biggest cash crop too, so why the hell not tax it?

Kentucky actually surpasses California in yearly cannabis production, and is #1 in the nation. Way to go Wildcats!

Yeah, I was pretty sure it did, but didn't have the facts in front of me, and didn't want to make erroneous statements.  At least not when I was sober...

And yes, allowing farmers to grow hemp would be another great thing that would come from legalizing marijuana. 
These two crops together could absolutely revitalize the economy and the farming industry.

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 17:52 »

No, wait, you're one o' them newfangled type preachers, don't mind sippin wine spritzers and lettin' liberals on the property without a-shootin' 'em...

Kentucky Bourbon ain't no spritzer!

I try to keep the politics out of the pulpit as much as possible.  But honestly, if I hear one more thing about "That communist n****r up thar spendin' our hard-earned money," I'm goin' off on someone's ignorant a$$.

Oh, I'm sure many would be mortified at this idea to legalize hemp, but the head pastor and I both agreed (not publicly) that it was not a bad idea.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 18:08 »

Kentucky Bourbon ain't no spritzer!

Preacher in the Rye.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: