Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 30, 2014 at 04:17 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This dude is absolutely out of his conscious mind  (Read 1108 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« on: Feb 26, 2009 at 13:16 »

He is 35 years old and has broken up with the bombshell in the link.  (I know the anticipation is killing you) {I hope I haven't committed any punctuation errors}

He simply must be "taking prescription medication".

Yeooowzzzzza!!!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/atthemovies/18800363/detail.html

P.S. - I just saw the banner ad for AxMen.  Love that show and had no idea it was back on.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 13:19 »

Only one explanation....

Ghey.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 13:26 »

She was just smokin hot in the movie, and I felt a little weird thinking she was 17 or 18.  Now that I know she was 20 then and currently 22, I feel a little better about having the hots for her.

She is unbelievably smokin.

Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 13:31 »

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

He should just come right out and be openly gay already...steeped in gayness!

Brian Austin Frickin' Green broke up with here?  Dude is almost my age and he's stupid enough to pass up hittin' that because he has an "ego?"  To heck with ego...a man has other things that need more urgent care.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 14:26 »

In his mind, Brian Austin Green must think he's some big shit, you know, was in the iconic 90210, if you enjoy icons of vacuity and insipidness.  On that program, his character (David Silver) is often referred to as a "rock star," which is warning for the canny viewer to quickly spray Raid in his eyes and claw out his eardrum with a seafood fork, for surely a David Silver queerfest bonanza of pusillanimous keyboard noodling that is sure to make John Tesh seem like Sid Vicious reincarnated is about to ensue.  (The other alternative, changing the channel, rarely occurs to Mrs. F., who watches reruns with an admixture of irony and rubbernecking.)

OK, so, Green may be living off the fumes of 90120-fueled delusion, but here's his real resume:

1.  Megan Fox.  Dude, you dated Megan Fox.  Of course, you were probably hittin' it with David Silver's Tinkly Queerest Wonderbread Melodies on in the background, which was what really gave you the wood.
2. Whatever the fuck else you've done with your miserable life, you fucking flat-headed douche-guzzler.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 14:42 »

Like some wise man said, no matter how hot she is there's a dude somewhere that's tired of doing her.

But that doesn't change the fact that it's all downhill for Mr. Green.  It'll never get younger than that and it'll never be hotter. 

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Feb 26, 2009 at 20:10 »

Like some wise man said, no matter how hot she is there's a dude somewhere that's tired of doing her.

'Zactly.

Still, like, wowzers and stuff...

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 08:51 »

What is with these models and actors putting stupid tattoo's on their bodies?  I just don't, and never will, understand it.  I understand it is popular culture for "regular joe" to have tattoo's, but for people like her and say, Angelina Jolie, they are freaking whacked.  I think everyone would agree that Jolie is a certified whacko, so it goes without saying.

I would have to make an exception in this case though.

That photo looks like it is from a long time ago (for her), a year or two ago, cause she looks more like she did in the movie than now.

otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 11:45 »

When was the last time it was cool to have a tat?

20 years ago?

Yeah, can I get some barb wire, the take out menu and a picture of my Moms splashed on.  :rolleyes:
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 12:08 »

When was the last time it was cool to have a tat?

20 years ago?

Yeah, can I get some barb wire, the take out menu and a picture of my Moms splashed on.  :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more.  I personally find tatoos gross.  I likes mine pure as the driven snow.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: