Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 22:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SINGE RAY ELWIS!!!! PAY HIM WHATEFR HE WANITS!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 344 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Feb 27, 2009 at 12:57 »

Quote from: Pro Football Post
Hot News and Rumors
By Joe Fortenbaugh
Posted February 27, 2009 
Breaking: Ray Lewis Update

I just got off the phone with some trusted sources very close to the situation in Baltimore and here is what I found out.  Apparently, Ray Lewis asked the Ravens for a lucrative amount of money over the next three years that Baltimore simply cannot afford. 

The Ravens want Lewis back, but cannot afford his price and are currently concerned that they will use most of their cash by the time Lewis realizes he is pricing himself out of the market.

However, Baltimore appears to be very interested in bringing Lewis back and is working very hard to get a deal done.

The National Football Post will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated as the story develops. 

IF THE RONEY WASNIT SO CHEPPPP, WE COULD SING ROY LESWIS TO A 10-YEARs $200, MILLION DOLAR DEAL< HE IS THE BEST LIMBACKER IN ALL OF BASEBALL< DEON SANDERS WILL TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2009 at 13:02 »

Quote from: Pro Football Post
Hot News and Rumors
By Joe Fortenbaugh
Posted February 27, 2009 
Breaking: Ray Lewis Update

I just got off the phone with some trusted sources very close to the situation in Baltimore and here is what I found out.  Apparently, Ray Lewis asked the Ravens for a lucrative amount of money over the next three years that Baltimore simply cannot afford. 

The Ravens want Lewis back, but cannot afford his price and are currently concerned that they will use most of their cash by the time Lewis realizes he is pricing himself out of the market.

However, Baltimore appears to be very interested in bringing Lewis back and is working very hard to get a deal done.

The National Football Post will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated as the story develops. 

IF THE RONEY WASNIT SO CHEPPPP, WE COULD SING ROY LESWIS TO A 10-YEARs $200, MILLION DOLAR DEAL< HE IS THE BEST LIMBACKER IN ALL OF BASEBALL< DEON SANDERS WILL TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HALO RINKYDINKSWICK OR WHATEVR JERMANY JONZR WANTS TO SING RAUL LOOMIS DIDNT YOU GET THE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAMMO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: