Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 01, 2014 at 09:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where in the World will T.O. land?  (Read 1760 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Mar 08, 2009 at 19:38 »

I had briefly considered Buffalo but ruled them out thinking they weren't close enough to being a contender, plus didn't think he'd be interested in spending the winter in Buffalo/NE/NYJ.

It's almost like TO and his slimy agent just took the first offer so they could say, "Look how quick someone signed him!!!"

Ooooh...the Bills. Did they even use a QB in their formations last season. He can do crunches on the sideline while the defensive is on the field.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Mar 09, 2009 at 12:05 »

Not a very good showing by MGS.  By my count we picked a total of 11 teams with no hits.

I had briefly considered Buffalo but ruled them out thinking they weren't close enough to being a contender, plus didn't think he'd be interested in spending the winter in Buffalo/NE/NYJ.

My exact reasoning as well.  If a team wasn't a contender, I immediately scratched 'em off my list.  It's also why I never expected him to go to Oakland as many of the pundits predicted.

Thinking back though, Buffalo was cruising along in the early part of the year.  Granted, it was the weak part of their sked, but they looked legit there for awhile.  And really, other than Evans, they had pretty much nobody.  PK Sam, Roscoe Parrish and the like.  Teams just started doubling Evans and forcing the James Hardys of the world to step up.  People can joke all they want, but adding TO gives that offense some serious punch.  Of course, that's until they lose 3 of 4 to fall sub .500 and he's parading around on the sideline in Edward's ear causing him to weep uncontrollably like a high school chick.  Maybe the introverted and passive Jauron will snap and freak out on TO after one of his crybaby tirades.  If that doesn't happen and Owens pisses him off enough, he can always bribe Lynch to shoot his ass.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: