Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 20, 2014 at 05:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SING JAY COOTER!!!11  (Read 1395 times)
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« on: Mar 31, 2009 at 22:44 »

DEM BONECOWS ARE EDEOTZ TO TRADES HEM!!!11 GIVE THEM BEAN ROUTHMOREHOTDOGGER STRATE UP RU KIDDING ME YEAH BEAN HAS BEEN TWO PLAYOUTS AND HAS WUN A GAM OR FORE OR MO BUT CUTLER IS THEE MANE!!!111  HE DARFTED SAME AS BEAN AND HE AINT NO GAME MANAGER NO SIRREE!!!11  HE HAS AN ARM BETTER THAN JOAN ELWAY JUST AXE HIM HE TELL U SO!!111  2 QWOTE THE GRATE SHAN SALESBURIED ABOUT JEFF GORGE "HEE CAN SLING IT!!''' SAME FORE COOTER  BRING HIM TO THE BURGH AND MAYBE WE FINALLY WIN ONE FOR THE THUMB OH YEAH!!11

COME ON CHEEP AZZ ROONEZ MAKE THE DEEL!!111
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 08:39 »

Don't like the talk of him to the Browns.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 09:13 »

SAME FORE COOTER  BRING HIM TO THE BURGH AND MAYBE WE FINALLY WIN ONE FOR THE THUMB OH YEAH!!11

He said "Cooter!"

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 09:16 »

Let him compete with Beardy Quinnnn, after a couple of locker room slap fights Mangina's head might explode.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 10:04 »

LISSEN IF YOU HAVE A QUATERBACK WHO HAS THE FARNCHISE ARM OF JAY SCUTLER YU TARDE FOR HIM.  I KNOW I, KNOW PLENTY OF ODIOTS HERE GONNA SAY OH "BUTT BEN RATTHLESSBERGERGER WON TWO SUPPER BLOWS ALRATTY!!! " WELL THAT IS MY POINT HE, ALREADY OVER THE HILL WHERE ASS JAY SCUTLER IS JUST COMBING INTO HIS PRIMUS.

BIG "BEN" HAS ALREADY BIN SACK WHAT ABOUT 50 TIMES THE LAST 4 SEASONINGS THAT, EQUALS WHAT, 2000 SACKS BY MY COUNTED?  HES' PRACTLY THE LIVIN DEAD LET ME ASS YOU A QUESTIN IF I TOLED YOU A CUPLA YEARS AGO IDA TRADE A GUY NAME MARTIN HARVISSON FOR SOME "UNKNOWED" NAME LARRY FISGERALD, YOU'D HALFG PISSED YORE PANTS LAGHING AT ME.  uMMM>>>>WHERE IS HARVISSON TODAY>>>wheRE IS FISGERAL???  SEE MY POINT?  SOME ONE WHOSE GRATE TODAY IS WASHUP TOMORROWWO, YOU HALF TO TIME IT RIGHT AND NOT HANG ONTO SOME GUY UNTIL HE 40 AND AINT GOT NO ARM LEFTS.

I SAY TARDE FOR SCUTLER, THROW EVERYTHIN WE GOT INTO THE DEAL, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN BECUZ, ASS WE KNOW THERE, ARE PLENNY OF OTHER TEAM TRIYING TO LAND HIM.  BELIEF ME WHEN I SAY JAY SCUTLER IS THE NEXT TOM BEARDY ONLY GRATER.  MY PLAN, IN A NUSSHELL:

1. SEND BEN RASTHLESSBERGENER PLUS OUR FIRST ROND PICK #33 TO DENVERS FOR JAY SCUTLER PLUS THERE THRID ROUND PICK, WHICH THE LIG SSCREWED US OUTTA OUR COMP (HALLO, WE GOT IT BACK SO QUITE BITCHIN).
2. THAT WON'T BE SWEET ENOGH FOR JAME ACKDANELS, HE A GENUOUS JUST LIKE BILE BILECHEEKS AND HIS OTHER COCHES, SO WE ALSO ANTEE UP OUR 2009 FIRST ROUND DARFT PICK AND OUR 20010 FIRST ROUND DARFT PICK.
3. NOW THE SCALES HAS TIP THE OTHER WAY AND WE GIVIN TOO MUCH, SO, WE DEMANT THE BORNCOS SEND US EDIE "COROWN" ROYAL FOR HENZ WART, STRATE UP.  WE HALF JUST PULT OFF THE COO OF THE CENTRY MY FRENDS, TRADE IN TWO OVER THE HILL GUYS FOR THE BEST YOUNG PALYERS WE COULD HALF GOT.
45. THE BORNCOS WONT BE HAPPY ABOUT TRADE AWAY ALL THEERE YOUTH ON OFENSE, SO THEY WILL DEMAND WE OFFER THEM THE BEST DEEFENSE PLAYER WE HALF.  bEFORE YOU CRY WOOF, REMBER THAT JAMES "SLIVERBAKC" HARSON IS ALSO >>TADA<<< OVEER THE HILL AND HE DEMAND ALL THIS MONEY, SO WE SAY, OK, WHELL GIVE HIM TO YOU BUT WE NEED CHUMP BALLEY.  NOT ONLY DO WE AVOID HALFING TO PAY JAMS HARSON HIS BIG MONKEY CONTRACT, BUTT, WE ALSO REPLASE BRAIN MCfADENT WITH A MUCH BETTER CRONERBACK.
5. WE SEND THE BORNOCS OUR SEVNTH ROUND PICK WE GOT FOR SHAUN MAYAN.
6. WE AGREE TO SEND BACK EDIE "CROWN ROYAL" IF THE BORNCOS SEND US RAIN CLADDY.  oK, WE LOSS THE WIDE ASSEVIER AND WILL NEED TO DARFT ONE IN THE DARFT, BUT WE ALSO GET A FARHCHISE LEFT TACKLE WITCH IS MUCH HARTER TO DO.
7. BECUZ CLADDY IS WORTH MORE THAN WE GIVE UP ALREADY, WE GIVE THE BORNCOS OUR 2011 FIRST ROUND PICK AND SEND THEM HEINZ WART.  UH OH, NOW WE'RE REALLY IN TRUBLE AT WIDE ASERVERI.  WE GET BACK EDIE "CORN" ROYALE ONCE MORE, AND SEND SHAUN MAYAN TO THE BORNCOS.
8. TARDE JAKE HUTLER TO THE BORNWS FOR BEARDY QUINE AN D THERE FIRST ROUN D PICKS FOR ALL THE YEARS WE LOSSED (2009, 20001, 2011, 2120), AND ALSO SEND THEM HEINZ WART. 
10. SEND BEARDY QUINE TO DENVER FOR CHRIST SLIMS.  "STRAIGHT" UP.
11. CHRIST SLIMS BECOME OUR NEW FARNCHISE QUARTERBUCK JUST LIKE WE PLANT IT WHEN HE WAS IN THE DARFT AND THE SADDEST DAY, WE DID NOT DARFT HIM.
12. USE THE BROWNSES 2009 FIRST REOUND PICK TO DRAFFED THE BEST WIDE DECEVIER IN THE DARFT, JEREMY CRAPTREE.  BINGO! WE HALF NOW THE BEST WIDE RESSEVER AND QB IN THE GAM.  CHRIST SLIMS IS SERUSLY UNDERAPRRECIATE AND WITH SANDANTONOINO HOMES AND JERMY CRAPTREE AND LAMAS SWEET OUR OFENSE WILL BE UNSTOPAPLE.
14. USE THE 2120 FIRST ROUND DARFT PICK FROM THE BOWRNS TO GET BACK JAMES "SLIVER" BACK.  NET EFFECT?  WE HALF BACK THE BEST OUSIDE LIMEBACKER, BUT WE DINT HALF TO PAY A NEW CONTRACT FOR HIM ON ACCOUNT WE SENT THEM BORNCOS THE BORWNS DARFT PICK.
15.  HEINZA WART COMES BACK TO US IN 20010 ANYWAY, HE HATS THE BROWNS.  WIN-WINE.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 12:18 »

15.  HEINZA WART COMES BACK TO US IN 20010 ANYWAY, HE HATS THE BROWNS.  WIN-WINE.

!!WWWOOHOOOOTTTYY@!!  WOWEE WOW!! THASSA WIN-WIN FOR SHURE!  BIG BEN OR ROTTSENBOOGAR AS I CALLS HIM IS JUST A SACK PUTPPET.  AND CHRIS SLIMS DOSNOT HAS A SPLEEN SO WE KNWO IF HE'S SACKED HARD THEN HE CANT HURT THAT BECOS ITS AIN'T THERE!! 

AND WART HA HA!  YES HE HATS THE BROWNS!  BOY HE'D BE RIGHT BACK HA HA!!!

PLUS THINK OF THE CAPS!  IT SAVES US NOW AND WHO NOWS WHAT LATER BUT NOW IS NOW AND THAT'S THE ONLY TIEM WE CAN PLAY IS FOR THE NOW AND NOT SOME FUTURE NOW BECOS THAT'S REALLY THEN AND THERE BUT NOT HERE NOW. SO I LIKE YER PLANS.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 13:14 »

Let him compete with Beardy Quinnnn, after a couple of locker room slap fights Mangina's head might explode.

From what I heard, it would be a Quinn + a pick for Cutler deal.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 13:27 »

SO I LIKE YER PLANS.

THEIRS A GOOD TO VERY GOOD CHANSE THAT THEY WILL COME TRUE EXACTLY, AS I HAVE OUTLINEDTHEM HEAR.

I CAN"T SAY TOO MUCH ABOUT IT ASSEPT TO SAY THAT THIS IS NOT JUST IDOL MASSAGE BORED CHATTER, I AHVE CONNECSIONS THAT I AM NOT WITH LIBERTY TO DISCUSS.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #8 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 13:33 »

I would thoroughly enjoy seeing Harrison, Woodley and the others turn Cutler into the next Derek Anderson.  It's the little things ...

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #9 on: Apr 01, 2009 at 13:36 »

Man I hope that doesn't happen. While I don't think Cutler is elite, I'd sure as shit rather face Quinn twice a year.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: