Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 31, 2014 at 16:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ra'Shon Harris, DT/DE, Oregon  (Read 484 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Apr 02, 2009 at 10:52 »

Oregon defensive tackle visiting Steelers
Thursday, April 02, 2009
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Oregon defensive tackle Ra'Shon Harris is visiting the Steelers today as they continue to inspect college draft prospects.

Harris, who is 6-feet-4, 300 pounds, started one season at Oregon and is considered a mid- to late-round draft choice. He is the fourth prospect to visit the Steelers in the past three days. They plan to have 30 prospects visit them at their South Side training complex, the maximum under NFL rules.

Ain't nothing mid-round about this guy, IMO.  NFLDS has him rated 18th among DTs, and I don't see much on his resume that really jumps out.  Not enough beef for a NT, so presumably a late round DE prospect.  OK, fine.  Others I prefer, but that's why we have a scouting department.  Not quite as tall as the proto LeBeau DE, and KEI is ~62 which ain't bad but not the sensational kind of numbers that scream he could be a diamond in the rough.  (DT/NT? Roy Miller had a 76.5, DT/DE Khalif Mitchell a 69, DE Derek Walker a 71, DE Pannel Egboh a 67; all are in that late round area._

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Apr 02, 2009 at 11:52 »

Like Orien Harris-late round or Brett Keisel-late round??? Smiley

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: