Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 18, 2014 at 08:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little help MGS...  (Read 2555 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Apr 20, 2009 at 14:44 »

So, BV, how much would you pay if one of your kids got hurt?  More than $500?

Good point.  Euthanization of a kid requiring > $500 of medical care is accompanied by prison time.  So, technically, I would pay > than $500 for a kid, but I can get it back from them in some way.  Mostly in the form of doing dishes, taking out trash and other various forms of child labor at this point.

I think it's cool that Brinker went out of his way to rescue the dog.  And he's not asking anyone for $500.  He's asking if anyone can spare some coin, if they're interested.  No real need to comment if you're not interested, unless it's Oat being a dick to Brinker, cause we all expect that.

I have no problem floating some help here.  I kind of wish I had the "helping spirit" in me, but I don't.  My $.02 was the characterization of saving a "poor little girl".  Definitely nit-picky on my behalf.

I should post a picture of Dum Dum (no not Otis).  You guys would really think I'm a complete bastard, more so than currently, becasue he is a cute dog.

I have some old stand-up comedy of Dennis Miller, before he became so political.  One line of this show "If I could talk to the animals . . . . I wouldn't becasue they are fucking animals".  Maybe that's what I'm trying to say.

« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2009 at 15:09 by Big Virgil » Logged

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: