Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 27, 2014 at 08:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 15 - Dec 20 - Green Bay  (Read 5326 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: Apr 20, 2009 at 08:21 »

Week 15 -  Dec 20 - Green Bay

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Burton

« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 09:41 »

Uum, let the good times roll?

wav

P4P: 2:26AM. Drunk as hall. Blurd vission. Nobody to bithc to. Fuick!!

Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 10:08 »

Unleash hell! ... er, unleash one of the shittiest games in memory! ... er, unleash the draft talk?

cussing

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Manimal
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 12:16 »

"People misunderstood me when I said we were going to unleash hell," Tomlin said in a recent exclusive interview. "I meant we were going to Yun Lee Shell, this amazing kick coverage prospect that Hines found for us during a recent trip to Korea. This guy is everything we haven't been: tenacious, disciplined, determined to inflict pain on all enemies with no concern for human rights or the Geneva conventions or what have you, if you will.

"Unfortunately for us, there was some miscommunication, and it turns out that Yun Lee Shell is actually a North Korean. In fact, he is the commandant of one of the baddest labor camps in Zhaingzee Province. Yun Lee Shell does not allow his opponents to eat up yardage. In fact, he allows them to eat hardly anything, if you will. 'Shoelace-and-glue soup' from what I hear, or what have you. Which is exactly what we want to feed the Bengals next year.

"And let me add this. When I go to the lab, I draw up some X's and O's with Coach LeBeau. When Yun Lee Shell takes you to the lab....well, let's just say you come back out without any fingernails.

"In any case, he's unavailable this year. Maybe if Kim Jong Il releases him as a condition of the six party talks, and he clears waivers without Somalia, Albania or the Browns picking him up, he'll be our next captain of Special Teams.

"And then I 'm going to Yun Lee Shell to make our locker room right."
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2009 at 12:36 by Manimal » Logged
Burton

« Reply #4 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 12:56 »

"People misunderstood me when I said we were going to unleash hell," Tomlin said in a recent exclusive interview. "I meant we were going to Yun Lee Shell, this amazing kick coverage prospect that Hines found for us during a recent trip to Korea. This guy is everything we haven't been: tenacious, disciplined, determined to inflict pain on all enemies with no concern for human rights or the Geneva conventions or what have you, if you will.

"Unfortunately for us, there was some miscommunication, and it turns out that Yun Lee Shell is actually a North Korean. In fact, he is the commandant of one of the baddest labor camps in Zhaingzee Province. Yun Lee Shell does not allow his opponents to eat up yardage. In fact, he allows them to eat hardly anything, if you will. 'Shoelace-and-glue soup' from what I hear, or what have you. Which is exactly what we want to feed the Bengals next year.

"And let me add this. When I go to the lab, I draw up some X's and O's with Coach LeBeau. When Yun Lee Shell takes you to the lab....well, let's just say you come back out without any fingernails.

"In any case, he's unavailable this year. Maybe if Kim Jong Il releases him as a condition of the six party talks, and he clears waivers without Somalia, Albania or the Browns picking him up, he'll be our next captain of Special Teams.

"And then I 'm going to Yun Lee Shell to make our locker room right."

Sounds like a good prospect, so the following is obvious, but obligatory:

OMFG SING YUN LE'SHEL IMMEIDATELE OR WELL NEVUR GO TO THE STUPER BOWL AGAIN

DAM CHEEP A$$ ROONIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2009 at 07:44 »

SING BILE COWER YU CHEPEE @SS RONEES!11111!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO, LETS GO, LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111 1

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Dec 14, 2009 at 15:14 »

So, Polamalu doesn't expect to be available until the final game. Rodgers is one of the best QB's in football. 1 + 1 = 3 We will win by 20 points. Take it to the bank. Bet the Mortgage.

Well, at least we have an extra 3 days to get ready for them. I'd be happy with a little effort at this point.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Dec 14, 2009 at 15:36 »

Well, at least we have an extra 3 days to get ready for them. I'd be happy with a little effort at this point.

At this point, the Steelers are simply playing for my son's appreciation of his Xmas gifts. Another loss or two and Santa won't be popular unless he accepts exchanges for Vikings gear.
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2009 at 15:58 »

At this point, the Steelers are simply playing for my son's appreciation of his Xmas gifts. Another loss or two and Santa won't be popular unless he accepts exchanges for Vikings gear.

Ouch. I love how there are losers who are jumping ship as though they are so offended by the Steelers' play that they can't help themselves:
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=general&tid=6051975&lid=60

Some fan.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Burton

« Reply #9 on: Dec 14, 2009 at 17:18 »

Ouch. I love how there are losers who are jumping ship as though they are so offended by the Steelers' play that they can't help themselves:
http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=general&tid=6051975&lid=60

Some fan.

That thread is so gay it makes my asshole all quivery. 

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: