Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 21, 2014 at 19:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 11 - Nov 22 @ Kansas City  (Read 3357 times)
The Emperor
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #20 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:19 »

Well who can we get in the draft at about 20?

Life is to short to root for a losing team!
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #21 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:23 »

Those two games against the Ratbirds are looking pretty damn scary right about now.  WTF!?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
bamf16
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:24 »

Really...a fuckin' pitch on 3rd and 1...to Moore...really...when Mendy has been picking up every short yardage touch that he gets.

They ran a pitch wide....to our slowest HB.....when basically in FG range.

Well, on 3rd down Moore is the RB, so we run the play with Moore as RB.

Goddam retards.

No one wants to hear about the labor pains, they just want to see the baby.
--Lou Brock
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:25 »

Worst loss of the Tomlin era?

Despite losing this very winnable game, the season ain't over folks.  Balty lost today and if the Steelers can beat them next week (which, admittedly, doesn't look possible right now) the Ravens are all but eliminated.  After that, the only competition for a WC spot is Houston, Jax, and either Denver/SD.  No way in hell 2 of those teams finish better than the Steelers.  

If Troy can come back healthy and stay that way, this team easily gets into the playoffs.

Tomlin absolutely has to throw the likes of Harrison and Clark onto the kick coverage team now.  Enough of this "permanent solution" bullshit.  The only permanent solution is firing Ligashesky.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:26 »

Really...a fuckin' pitch on 3rd and 1...to Moore...really...when Mendy has been picking up every short yardage touch that he gets.

They ran a pitch wide....to our slowest HB.....when basically in FG range.

Well, on 3rd down Moore is the RB, so we run the play with Moore as RB.

Goddam retards.

That playcall right there sums up Bruce Arians pretty well.  Tomlin needs to take some of his power away on calls like that.  Fucking ridiculous.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:27 »

Absolutely fucking sickening.  Y2Joyce can call me a whiny ass all he wants: these fucking slackass bitches had best pull their heads outta their cunts.  

WTF Tomlin, WTMF?!?

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:28 »

Well who can we get in the draft at about 20?

20 = WC playoff team. 

The way we're playing, we'll be drafting in the teens.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:29 »

Devastating loss. Especially if Ben is out with a probable concussion for a couple games.

Defense shat the bed in the 4th again. Couldn't get any pressure on Cassel late. Ike can't make the pick, imagine that, and the next play is the back breaker. Tough, tough loss.

At least Balty lost.

And Ben2hines4six, I'll call you a fair weather fan. Trash? 6-4  with good chance at a wildcard is neither trash or toast. Its still fucking November asshole, does '05 ring a bell? Bet you called that team "trash" after losing to Cincy. Go fuck yourself, and go root for the Browns.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #28 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:30 »

That drive they gave up for the tie was sickening.  What's more sickening is why the eff with a 17-7 halftime lead do you come out and pass 26 times and run 10 times?  WTF?

Man, what a shitty game.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Burton

« Reply #29 on: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:36 »

Season is toast....anyone wanna make fun and call me a "fair weather fan now"?

Didn't think so...this team is TRASH this year.

I don't really want to call you anything, but since you asked, I will.  Yes, you are a fair weather fan.  You were the first time you threw this temper tantrum, and you still are now.  The funny thing about words like "fair weather" and such is that they have no real definition, so there's a large variety of leeway involved in that the description is in the eye of the beholder, kinda in the same way as beauty.  So, by my definition, which is someone who grumbles at the first sign of weakness and declares all to be lost at every major negative event, then yes, you are a fair weather fan.  

On top of that, you are also a self important, arrogant, petty douche bag.  People like you are some of the most insufferable of all of the types found in humanity.  You sit back on your high horse, pouring your derision upon anything that is not "perfection", while at the same time joining the masses any time anything good happens.  So in that regard, you will be more than able to play the "I told you so" hand when the cards are down, but somehow delude yourself into thinking it's okay when you put on your second face to embrace any kind of positive situation.

At this point, I hope that the steelers do not make the playoffs for one, and one reason only.  It's because douche bags like you will go out in the offseason and buy your Eli Manning or Drew Brees Jersey and join whatever new forum you deem appropriate and inform them all of how you've totally been a fan since like forever and all that crap.  

Is that sufficient for you?  Or would you like me to go on?    

Edit:

And oh yeah, I will admit that I have behaved the same way you are right now in the past, but also didn't sit on my high horse and demand that everyone acknowledge how smart I am and how right I was that time I got all pissy. 
« Last Edit: Nov 22, 2009 at 15:39 by Burton » Logged

P4P: 2:26AM. Drunk as hall. Blurd vission. Nobody to bithc to. Fuick!!

Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: