Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 22:22 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 10 - Nov 15 - Cincinnati  (Read 2355 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Nov 15, 2009 at 20:20 »

Today was just a disappointment of monumental proportions.  The team looked completely flat, especially on offense.  Hard to believe we couldn't bring more to the table against the division leaders (and now, most likely, the division champions). 

Props to the defense for doing more than enough to win the game and playing hard even when the offense couldn't get a first down.  And playing adequately without Troy.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 09:17 »

I showed up to work today in my underwear, with dried vomit on my tee shirt, unshaven, and smelling vaguely of ass.  Burped up a few NyQuiltinis in the boss's face.  Sat around scratching my nits all morning.

Figured if it was good enough for the Steelers yesterday, it was good enough for me today.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #22 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 09:34 »

Did anyone catch The Simpsons last night?  Marge bought a pair of sexy dice.  One die had an action and the other die had a body part.  Homer rolled them a few times.

1a. Lick
1b. Eyes
2a. Spank
2b. Hair
3a. Whisper into
3b. Ass

Doh!  Stupid dice.

That reminds me, I hope the Steelers get matched up with the Bengals in the playoffs.  It would be sweet to win the one that matters and watch Rosie and the Flaming Palmers mope off the field.  And I didn't see Clark put a good lick on #85.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 09:47 »

That reminds me, I hope the Steelers get matched up with the Bengals in the playoffs.  It would be sweet to win the one that matters and watch Rosie and the Flaming Palmers mope off the field.  And I didn't see Clark put a good lick on #85.

From your lips to God's ears...

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 11:11 »

In subsequent rolls of the dice, LC also wished "From your lips to God's ass" and "Spank God's ears"...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 12:57 »

In subsequent rolls of the dice, LC also wished "From your lips to God's ass" and "Spank God's ears"...

Hey, if the dice says it, and that's what it takes...
 eck02

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 14:02 »

Why does BA continue to call runs up the middle for no gain?  WTF?  Roethlisberger was shaking his head in disagreement on every single one of those plays.  How about a running play, not up the middle mid you, when inside the 10 yard line?  If I ever see BA I am personally going to kick the sh!t outta him.

If Gay and Clark could catch 20% of the pics they drop, they would have scored at least 3 more FG's yesterday.

Ben played like garbage, and so did the O-line.  Some of that is a credit to the Bengals.  They definiteyl wanted it more than the Steelers.

I wonder if Ben got some bad news about his pending court case on Friday or Saturday.  Call me crazy.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Nov 16, 2009 at 21:14 »

I wonder if Ben got some bad news about his pending court case on Friday or Saturday.  Call me crazy.

Honestly, I said the same thing. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: