Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 24, 2014 at 18:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 09 - Nov 9 @ Denver  (Read 6288 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #100 on: Nov 18, 2009 at 17:13 »

That's it.  Thanks K.  My photo stealing skills with protected images leaves something to be desired.  OK - If I can't "right click" and copy paste it, I'm done.

Clarification - My daughter is the one holding the towel that is "readable" and FWP daughter is on her left.  Both daughters are wearing black jerseys.  We represent our team the proper way, with black replica jerseys - no pink jerseys in the BV house!!!!!

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #101 on: Nov 19, 2009 at 08:19 »

Clarification - My daughter is the one holding the towel that is "readable" and FWP daughter is on her left.  Both daughters are wearing black jerseys.  We represent our team the proper way, with black replica jerseys - no pink jerseys in the BV house!!!!!

I was wondering about that, along with why you decided to wear your priestly collar to the game.  Did you bless Polamalu?  Bastard!  Look what happened!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #102 on: Nov 19, 2009 at 09:16 »

That's it.  Thanks K.  My photo stealing skills with protected images leaves something to be desired.  OK - If I can't "right click" and copy paste it, I'm done.

No problem...Print Screen and Microsoft Paint cropping are fun. No internet image is safe.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #103 on: Nov 19, 2009 at 11:40 »

I was wondering about that, along with why you decided to wear your priestly collar to the game.  Did you bless Polamalu?  Bastard!  Look what happened!

BV's flowing robes and grace - Striking.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: