Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 21:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 07 - Oct 25 - Minnesota  (Read 4280 times)
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #60 on: Oct 26, 2009 at 21:27 »

I'm listening to the locals on the am-sports-talk show, they're doing a weekly segment, Trip Down NFL Boulevard.  They're talking about how Minnesota totally dominated the Steelers and if not for that bad tripping call would surely have won.

What!?  There's no way those people watched that game.

Yeah, that's the talk here in 'Sota too.  Then again, every time the Vikings lose, the fans here find a way to blame the officials.  The Steelers had a TD taken away by a BS call (the Miller PI) and so did the Vikes.  Not to mention the non-call on the obvious hold during Harvin's return.  The refs didn't force Fav-ruh to hold the ball straight behind him and allow it to be stripped away and housed 77 yards the other way.

I just get so tired of these sour grapes pussies blaming games on the refs.  In pretty much every NFL game there will be at least 2-3 bad calls against either team.  The good teams are the ones who overcome those calls and the other teams are bitching about it after the game.  Teams like the Ravens (and the Walrus's Seahags) never take accountability for their own shortcomings and are always quick to point the blame somewhere else.  Granted, the Vikes didn't try to fall back on the refs, but their fans sure as hell did.

IMO, the game would have never been that close in the first place had BA not been calling the plays.  That defense was ripe for the picking, and the offense did absolutely nothing to attack it. Tomlin needs to Jim Zorn his ass already.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #61 on: Oct 27, 2009 at 08:11 »

I don't have time for that stupid gangster crap.

Cracka!

LOL - What did Rush say once that he was taking heat for?  Sometimes NFL games look like the crips and bloods.  I mean I''m not sayin that, of course, that's what Rush said, is all I'm sayin.  (BV takes a moment to count commas - looks like enough)

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: