Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 19, 2014 at 17:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Series of emails...  (Read 788 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Feb 06, 2009 at 14:45 »

Mrs. F. and I are watching 24 again this season, complete with its crazy-ass resurrection of Tony Almeida (LOL, what... the fuck... ever), which is good because I always liked doing impromptu Tony-on-the-phone impersonations.  So the last couple of days, I've been sending email versions of them to her.  So, enjoy.

Every email has as it's subject "Jack... this is Tony..."  And then Tony's message appears under the same photo of Tony on the phone.

<thhold the ranch dressing<nighty night <

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Apr 28, 2009 at 11:50 »

That bastard Tony!  Back from the dead to double-fuck everyone.

How's Jack ever gonna get outta this one?  Rare immunity?  His blood saves the world?  C"MON PEOPLE!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2009 at 09:58 »

That bastard Tony!  Back from the dead to double-fuck everyone.

How's Jack ever gonna get outta this one?  Rare immunity?  His blood saves the world?  C"MON PEOPLE!

Chuck Norris is going to come in and fart on him.  Chuck's farts can cure anything.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2009 at 10:03 »

Am I the only one on MGS that's never seen this show?
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 29, 2009 at 10:53 »

It's a soap opera for guys.  People getting capped, shit blowing up.  Not enough T&A, but it's hard to get any jukin' done with the terrorists parrying every move the good guys make.  And by good guys, I mean the people who torture terrorists, on accounta torture is what done made America great again.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Apr 29, 2009 at 11:23 »

You are not alone, young Skywalker.

Chuck Norris is going to come in and fart on him.  Chuck's farts can cure anything.

Nice.  That one should get top ten consideration.  Stiff (heh) competition though.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #6 on: Apr 29, 2009 at 12:00 »

It's a soap opera for guys.  People getting capped, shit blowing up.  Not enough T&A, but it's hard to get any jukin' done with the terrorists parrying every move the good guys make. 

They could have worked in a slowmo scene of Jack's daughter running down the hallway in a moistened Tee. Not much of a babe factor this season.  That redhead, she's looking worse as the day wears longer.  Then again, she's been beat up, shot (at?), buried alive, exploded and forget what else so maybe I should cut a girl some slack.

Chloe isn't even borderline almost cute anymore.  And Garofalo has become totally frumpy and looks like she'd smell bad.

I'm thinking that Jack's daughter gets on a plane which then crashes near the Whitehouse and shoots her stem cells through a cloud of the bio weapon which causes them to mutate just before they penetrate Jack's body and heal him while the time ticks down to 00:00 on the season.  It could happen. 

Or they're gonna say, "Jack, you're healed!  Seems that back in season 2 or 3, we don't remember, maybe when you were mainlining all that heroin or something, or perhaps those Chinese experimented, at any rate, you were injected with a super-immunity drug and, although you've been feeling the symptoms of the bio weapon, it should have pretty much run it's course by now.  Lucky for you, eh?"

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Apr 29, 2009 at 14:54 »

You are not alone, young Skywalker.

I'm with you guys. 

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009 at 06:17 »

Is it the end of the series?

I love you Almeida e-mails Finny! Hysterical. Everytime I answer our phone, I do want to simply say "Almeida', no hello's or anything but "Almeida". Stupid Tony, doesn't he know he isn't going to succeed in his plot while Jack is still alive and shakin'.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009 at 22:38 »

Never watched a minute....Even though my cousin played the SecDef for a couple of seasons.

KTBFFH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: