Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 01, 2014 at 08:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Round Three: Canes vs Pens  (Read 3483 times)
Captain Chaos
Old School Member

Underachieving Member

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009 at 12:23 »

I've gone from hoping that Chicago miraculously takes that series to seven games to hoping Detroit closes it out tonight for a few reasons.

One, we're pretty damn hot right now, and I'd rather not have to sit for a week and a half. Two, Detroit is a little banged up, with Lindstrom and Datsyuk missing some time for various injuries. While I'd expect them both to be on the ice for game one, getting to this team when they are not 100 % is a great advantage. And third, of course, because I am an impatient bastard who wants the finals to start Saturday.

Let's fucking go.

I am in total agreement. There's no way I want to wait til June 6th for the next game. I'm sure none of the players want to either.

Just one man's opinion.

"It's a big game because it's the next game." - Mike Tomlin
Steelerdipwad
Old School Member

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009 at 19:08 »

Yeah, I agree. We depend a lot on those timing passes, whether it's Gonchar breaking out of the zone or Sid trying to hit someone crashing the net. The Wings don't give a fuck about that, they just park someone in front of the net and let it fly from the blue line. Play it now.

"Fanatics are picturesque. Mankind would rather see gestures than listen to reason." - Friederich Nietzsche
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: