Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 22:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad day  (Read 861 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009 at 15:47 »

'Preciate it all, kids.  I'm waaay behind at work and trying to get ready for the boy's impending graduation celebration, so I prolly won't be around much for a coupla weeks.

Sorry for the loss to your family.  The MGS family has been down this road too many times...

And a double "AMEN" to that.

You know, we had one of those TEA parties in our town a few weeks ago.  10,000 people attended (this is the Reddest state in America, in various ways) and I had no problem with that.  It's their right to express their views and show their opposition if that's how they feel.

But then, that night, I went to Relay for Life.  Needless to say, there were far less than 10,000 people there.  I'm sure that many people at the TEA Party contribute to Relay, but I'm sure many do not.  I wonder how much more could be accomplished if people were as vigilante about fighting for cancer patients as they are about fighting for their money?

Sorry, just my little diatribe there.  I'm tired of losing the best of people and watching loved ones suffer with this. 

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: