Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 22, 2014 at 16:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chad Ochocinco on Carson Palmer: 'We're Like Brokeback Mountain'  (Read 884 times)
-Scar-
E-Legend
N00b

« on: Jun 09, 2009 at 16:12 »

"I know people are trying to say we're mad at each other and all that, but we're good," he said. "We're like Brokeback Mountain. I'm going to be with Carson so much in July that I'm going to be the nanny (for his new twins). I'm going to babysit. We were getting down to the details. If he and the wife go out, they have to be back by three. I asked for permission to have company over."

Source: Bruce Ciskie, Fanhousehttp://

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Jun 09, 2009 at 18:05 »

That's precious.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2009 at 02:14 »

103 more days until Ryan Clark decapitates Chad Johnson.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2009 at 07:50 »

103 more days until Ryan Clark decapitates Chad Johnson.

"One second I was making a beautiful catch over the middle of the prettiest ball thrown by Carson, it was like I had a pink silk pillow and the ball floated in for a landing, trailing rainbows and hello-kitty-shaped stars and the next second that DB tried to decapacitate me."  #Ochocinco

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 16, 2009 at 11:07 »

My guess, around week 10 I will be reading something along these lines when it comes to the "reformed" Chad Johnson (again)...

"Absolutely, because Marvin Lewis has his own problems," Esiason said during an appearance on the WDVE-FM Morning Show. "They had a huge fight in that locker room at halftime. It's the truth, flat out. (Wide receiver) Chad Johnson got into it with their wide receivers coach, Hue Jackson. (Wide receiver) T. J. Houshmandzadeh and Marvin came over to break it up and Chad was uncontrollable.

"So, Marvin Lewis should just worry about his own team."

"He wanted the ball more, screaming and yelling," Esiason said. "Guys are trying to tell him calm down; we're all in this together; your quarterback's hurt. I mean, show a little professionalism, for crying out loud.

"He's a knucklehead. He's a wide receiver in the NFL. Not everybody can be Hines Ward. If I could have 100 Hines Wards on my team, we would never lose a game. The bottom line is that (Ward) is the quintessential, unselfish, tremendous football player that every wide receiver should be like. He never complains. He blocks downfield. He understands his role in the offense and he just loves winning."
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jun 16, 2009 at 15:05 »

At the urging of Mrs. Palmer...

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco says he plans to stay with quarterback Carson Palmer's family in July to make up for the lost time of the pair not working together much during the offseason.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: