Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 30, 2014 at 07:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brinker finally kicks it.  (Read 857 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Jun 11, 2009 at 20:18 »

OK kids...first off no relation....bummer. Secondly I have not sneezed in months.  However I did wake up with a severe headache this morning, but no worries, probably the Makers Mark making its mark.  One too many last night, Pens game stressed me the fuck out.

Brinker

Yeah, given your near-death experiences related to shit popping off in your brain, dosing yourself with Maker's Mark sure seems like a sound strategem.  This summer, you may want to try bungee jumping after doing eight-balls, or maybe go biking with Big Virg after a week long meth bender.

Actually, I have anecdotal evidence of Maker's saving lives.
There's this old dude comes into my dad's pharmacy years ago.  Talking about how he was a really sick baby, and they tried everything.
Finally, his grandfather put Makers in his bottle.  Bingo.  Cured him.

Maybe it's Brinker's cure as well.
 dontknow

I'm still the one with the boobs.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: Jun 12, 2009 at 06:55 »

OK kids...first off no relation....bummer. Secondly I have not sneezed in months.  However I did wake up with a severe headache this morning, but no worries, probably the Makers Mark making its mark.  One too many last night, Pens game stressed me the fuck out.

Brinker

Yeah, given your near-death experiences related to shit popping off in your brain, dosing yourself with Maker's Mark sure seems like a sound strategem.  This summer, you may want to try bungee jumping after doing eight-balls, or maybe go biking with Big Virg after a week long meth bender.

Actually, I have anecdotal evidence of Maker's saving lives.
There's this old dude comes into my dad's pharmacy years ago.  Talking about how he was a really sick baby, and they tried everything.
Finally, his grandfather put Makers in his bottle.  Bingo.  Cured him.

Maybe it's Brinker's cure as well.
 dontknow

Seems to me there's some Irish song about some dude who Brinkers, and then someone splashes whisky on him and he comes back to life, but I'll be damned if I can think of the name of it...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Brinker
Lennar Homes Consultant
Old School Member

Mr Jack

« Reply #12 on: Jun 12, 2009 at 07:46 »

Reminds me of the Stephen Lynch song ....Down to the old pub instead

Stephen Lynch - Down to the Old Pub - Academy Newcastle

"He'll just smile and be cordial out there. Then he'll kill you."
--Aaron Smith, Defensive Lineman, on Troy Polamulu
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print