Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 24, 2014 at 11:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For the poker players out there  (Read 1103 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Jun 24, 2009 at 14:44 »

(And, anyone else that might care enough to submit their info...)

Sign the petition, bitches!

http://www.pokerpetition.com/index.asp

For those that might be interested in reading/learning about the Poker Players Alliance:

http://theppa.org/

Thank you.

*This concludes this public service announcement.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming broadcast.*

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2009 at 07:55 »

I can't get to those links from work.  I'll check them out tonight.

Where (what site(s)) do you play poker AJ?  I finally singed up a few months ago at Pokerstars. 

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2009 at 07:59 »

I think AJ also signed up for Pokerstarfish.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 2009 at 08:06 »

LMAO

How is it going Otis?  Ready for the kids to go back to school?

otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 2009 at 08:12 »

Ready for the kids to go back to school?

Fuck yeah! August 12th they are back to the grind.

Still laid up? Was talking to a guy at the Y with a cast on his left ankle. Broke it in 3 places...bike accident.

Went to the foot doc a couple days back and found out my joint fusion ain't fused no mo'. Asked the doc about hoops and he said "why don't you take up biking". I was going to start rambling about goofy shorts, heart monitors and BigVirgil, but I let it go.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2009 at 14:58 »

I can't get to those links from work.  I'll check them out tonight.

Where (what site(s)) do you play poker AJ?  I finally singed up a few months ago at Pokerstars. 

I'm on Stars and Full Tilt.  Same ID.

I think AJ also signed up for Pokerstarfish.

PokeHERstarfish, ya effin' noob.

B)

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jun 30, 2009 at 08:14 »

Ready for the kids to go back to school?

Fuck yeah! August 12th they are back to the grind.

Still laid up? Was talking to a guy at the Y with a cast on his left ankle. Broke it in 3 places...bike accident.

Went to the foot doc a couple days back and found out my joint fusion ain't fused no mo'. Asked the doc about hoops and he said "why don't you take up biking". I was going to start rambling about goofy shorts, heart monitors and BigVirgil, but I let it go.

Still laid up mostly.  The Orthopedic doc said nothing was torn, which was good I guess, and sent me to Physical Therapy.  That dude, and his incredibly smokin hot assistant who massages the back of my hammy, said I pulled or strained something in my calf muscle.  There is a band from that muscle that goes up and crosses behind the knee and connects to bottom of the hammy.  After the 1st session I was 50% better.  He said the muscle is just tight after the injury and they have to work out the tension/stiffness.  His little hottie assistant loves to dispense pain and likes showing off the goods too.  I think its a pretty good combo, tits and pain.  When she digs her thumb or elbow into my leg, I just about flop off the table.

Anyway, Saturday I got my new upgraded bike, which is pretty freakin sweet, and had to ride Sunday.  Rode something where most of it is easy and 2 miles moderately hard.  That is usually the first part of my longer rides, and since I haven't done any cardio for 2 months, I felt like I was going to puke when I was half way up the harder part.  My heart rate usually gets to about 170 on that part and Sunday I topped out at 186.  BV was gassed.

I have probably gained 5 to 10 lbs since I go home and eat cookies instead of going to the gym.

But, now it looks like I can get back in the swing, which is good, becasue I feel like a hog.

Otis we'll have to talk to Jonzr about the section for Maximum Grilled Bikers!!!!!!  Welcome to the club.  I can send you links to the the heart rate gizmo's and suhweet shorts.  You can become a regular bike Nancy!!!!!!

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Jun 30, 2009 at 08:38 »

Quote from: bv
Still laid up mostly.  The Orthopedic doc said nothing was torn, which was good I guess, and sent me to Physical Therapy.  That dude, and his incredibly smokin hot assistant who massages the back of my hammy, said I pulled or strained something in my calf muscle.  There is a band from that muscle that goes up and crosses behind the knee and connects to bottom of the hammy.  After the 1st session I was 50% better.  He said the muscle is just tight after the injury and they have to work out the tension/stiffness.  His little hottie assistant loves to dispense pain and likes showing off the goods too.  I think its a pretty good combo, tits and pain.  When she digs her thumb or elbow into my leg, I just about flop off the table.

Did she recommend the latex bike shorts and matching handcuffs?

"Yes, mistress physical therapy."

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Jun 30, 2009 at 09:01 »

I'll ask her about that.  Hopefully that doesn't double my co-pay.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Jun 30, 2009 at 10:33 »

I'll ask her about that.  Hopefully that doesn't double my co-pay.

You should make "co-pay" your safety word.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: