Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 23, 2014 at 00:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michael Jackson Dead  (Read 2476 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Jul 01, 2009 at 07:54 »

Is the Dead Pool still on MGS?  I don't see it anywhere.  Jonzr must have bored last week.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #21 on: Jul 01, 2009 at 08:27 »

Is the Dead Pool still on MGS?  I don't see it anywhere.  Jonzr must have bored last week.

http://maximumgrilledsteelers.com/index.php?topic=16789.msg10606401#msg10606401

Looks like we have a taker - everyone that thinks BV looks like a Deal Pool administrator say, "Yeah!"

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Jul 01, 2009 at 08:59 »

Is the Dead Pool still on MGS?  I don't see it anywhere.  Jonzr must have bored last week.

http://maximumgrilledsteelers.com/index.php?topic=16789.msg10606401#msg10606401

Looks like we have a taker - everyone that thinks BV looks like a Deal Pool administrator say, "Yeah!"

Hells yeah!

A shabby Charlie Brown.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #23 on: Jul 01, 2009 at 15:14 »

I think he realized toward the end that he needed help.  Looked at himself in the mirror, saw how white he'd become, and went to the beach.

Of course, while he was there some lady came over to him and said, "Excuse me... you're in my son..."

How long have you been waiting to put that out there?

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Jul 01, 2009 at 18:07 »

I think he realized toward the end that he needed help.  Looked at himself in the mirror, saw how white he'd become, and went to the beach.

Of course, while he was there some lady came over to him and said, "Excuse me... you're in my son..."

I have a card catalogue.  Jokes for when Billy Mays dies, Jokes for when Michael Jackson dies, etc.  Fucking Malden caught me flat-footed.  I hate being unprepared.

Uh... Karl... had a nose that looked like a turnip!  No, NO, that's shit, fuck, Otis is going to have some kickass material before I can come up with a single nose joke... FUCK!  I am so FUCKED!  Fuck you, Karl Malden, way to not have some creeping disease to let me know your  horizon is approaching.  I got Swayze jokes, I got Lohan, I got Ted Kennedy galore.  Malden?!?  Fuck.  How about this: the Streets of San Francisco... was like... GAY!  Ha ha!  No, NO, that sucked, too.  Oh fucking hell.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #25 on: Jul 02, 2009 at 09:30 »

I think he realized toward the end that he needed help.  Looked at himself in the mirror, saw how white he'd become, and went to the beach.

I have a card catalogue.  Jokes for when Billy Mays dies, Jokes for when Michael Jackson dies, etc.  Fucking Malden caught me flat-footed.  I hate being unprepared.

Uh... Karl... had a nose that looked like a turnip!  No, NO, that's shit, fuck, Otis is going to have some kickass material before I can come up with a single nose joke... FUCK!  I am so FUCKED!  Fuck you, Karl Malden, way to not have some creeping disease to let me know your  horizon is approaching.  I got Swayze jokes, I got Lohan, I got Ted Kennedy galore.  Malden?!?  Fuck.  How about this: the Streets of San Francisco... was like... GAY!  Ha ha!  No, NO, that sucked, too.  Oh fucking hell.

Keep trying, you'll get it. I'd love to hear the Lohan ones!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Jul 02, 2009 at 09:39 »

Keep trying, you'll get it.

If Finny had a nickel for every time a woman said that to him...
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #27 on: Jul 02, 2009 at 13:55 »

Keep trying, you'll get it.

If Finny had a nickel for every time a woman said that to him...

LMAO!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: