Fucco is fucked.
Flacco is miles ahead of Ben at this stage in his career. He hands off to McClain and Rice much, much better than Ben did to FWP and #36.
I'd rank the top 10 qb's in this order:
0. Tom Brady. So good, he supercedes numerical categorization.
1. Eli Manning. Finally living up to that #1 overall. Clutch player in clutch situations who gets no help from his o-line or running game.
1a. Peyton Manning. No explanation necessary, only thing between him and like, 5 or 6 Lomabardis is Tom Brady.
2. Philip Rivers. No denying his competitiveness. Once played a playoff game with a blown acl, and was born missing the nerves that connect the mouth to the brain.
3. Jay Cutler. That Chicago O is damn scary now.
3a. Kyle Orton. He was traded for Cutler, he must be just as good. Q.E.D.
4. Tony Romo. People keep talking about him choking, but how many times has Roethlisberger been asked to hold? Romo was good enough to be on the field for those extra downs so no matter what he does, he's better.
5. Matt Ryan. No one ever thought he'd be the player Vick was.
5a and b. Matt Stafford and Whatshisname Sanchez. See above, Orton, K.. If Ryan was a #1, and so were these guys, they must be just as good. Q.E.D.