Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 28, 2014 at 09:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wondering what you think about Cutler  (Read 2402 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #30 on: Mar 20, 2009 at 10:13 »

Jay Cutler:  Making Phirrip Livers seem less cunt-like by the day.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #31 on: Mar 20, 2009 at 15:17 »

Well, most of the people here ( Colorado) think its Cutler's "fault". The guy ain't done jack shit, except cry about maybe being traded. Personally I love it, because I obviously don't give a shit about the Broncos, but I'm sick of the lead local news story being about this whiny little prick.

What seems to have happened, is that other teams approached Den about Cutler. The new HC said he would only be interested in Cassel if Jay goes. He was not actively seeking to trade Cutler, but listened to some offers, and would only take Cassel in exchange. Hence the 3 team deals they entertained. Pissy boy wet his panties when he heard he could have been traded AFTER the Broncos rejected the offers, and of course Matty went to KC. Now, the trouble escalated when HC and QB got together, and HC wouldn't promise QB that he was untradable, but that he was wanted in Denver. Literally 24 hours after that meeting, Cutler's house, and his parents house, went up for sale.

WTF has this idiot ever done to be able to go Peyton on the HC? All people can say is that he has a great arm. Jeff George had a great arm too. He is not a proven winner, and the only thing proven about him is his immaturity.

I can tell you that people here are sick of Cutler's bitchyness, and feel like if he wants to leave then let him go.

Interestingly, Cutler keeps talking about how he met with Bowlen after Shanarat got canned, and that Pat promised Cutler the offense would be unchanged. Then McDaniels comes in, 86's the OC and most of the staff. This is one of Jay's main sticking points on how he feels betrayed. Bowlen claims he never met with Cutler, and never told him those things. Wonder who's right.

What I really question here is McDaniels' HC abilities and intelligence.  If I'm Bowlen, I seriously consider axing this guy before he even gets a chance to get his feet wet.

Think about it...the dude had a lot of choices (presumably) as to which HC gig he wanted.  One can only assume that he picked Denver because they've got a great fanbase, "a lot of pieces to the puzzle;" etc.  One of the bigger pieces being that they've got a franchise type QB.  This ain't KC (back then) or Detroit or Oakland or even Cleveland.  You've got a legit guy under center.  You know that.  So, one of your first acts as the head honcho is to thoroughly piss off one of the main reasons why you took the gig in the first place??

"Brilliant!!" 

Just make sure to keep your resume updated, Josh.  If all else fails, I'm sure Billy will take you back as a fluffer.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #32 on: Aug 18, 2009 at 12:14 »

Sounds like he's already making friends in Chicago...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/story?id=4405998

There are ways to communicate with your WR's.  In the media is not one of them IMO.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #33 on: Aug 18, 2009 at 12:54 »

Sounds like he's already making friends in Chicago...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/story?id=4405998

There are ways to communicate with your WR's.  In the media is not one of them IMO.

Well, at least Cutler owns up when he opens his mouth.

Hester admitted Monday that Cutler's comment upset him at first.

"But then he [Cutler] said he didn't say it," Hester said.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #34 on: Aug 18, 2009 at 13:02 »

Jay Cutler:  Making Phirrip Livers seem less cunt-like by the day.

Bomp.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: