Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 08:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Redskin Safety Coach Eats Guatamalean Insanity Pepper  (Read 452 times)
RoundTripperKipper
N00b

« on: Aug 20, 2009 at 11:18 »

Check this out and you will understand.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/redskins/2009/aug/19/jackson-landrys-better-than-polamalu/
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2009 at 11:28 »

Yeah, right...consider the source. I'm proud to be a Steelers fan in Deadskins country!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
OhioU_Stlrs_Fan

« Reply #2 on: Aug 20, 2009 at 23:07 »

HAHA

"In my humble opinion" my ass!

I Heart The Steelers.

Movie On Repeat (1) - Death Race
Movie On Repeat (2) -Max Payne None
Song On Repeat (1)- Jay Z - Brooklyn We Go Hard
Song On Repeat (2)-Here We Go, Duh its Playoff Time!
Book i cant put down -Dean Koontz - Shadowfires
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2009 at 07:50 »

Yeah...

And this is the year that Danny's Spending Spree is finally going to pay off!

*cough*  *choke*

What a homer.  If you like your guy, great, then say that and be done with it.  Why do you want to talk trash by comparing him to another player?  If you have to make those comparisons, then you are probably feeling "short" in several areas of your life.

People always say, "Well he's a better safety than Troy."  It's a stupid point of comparison because Troy is not a pure safety.  He's a STRONG safety (as opposed to Ed Reed as a FREE safety) and plays a hybrid safety/bandit/extra LB role in the Steelers defense.  If we asked him to be a pure safety, I have no doubt he could do it.  But why would we ask him?

"Hey Troy, don't be all that you can be.  Don't be the most versatile player in the league.  Don't give Peyton Manning vertigo trying to figure out where you're going to be.  Don't cause Jason Campbell to piss his pants and curl up in the fetal position on the sidelines.  We want you to just be a safety so that we can tell everyone you're the best SAFETY in the NFL.  That's more important than being the second-best defensive player in the NFL!"

Yeah, that makes sense.  We've only been the best defense in the NFL since, you know, 1972.  But I want our guy to be a better safety than Laron Landry.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: