Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 22, 2014 at 09:39 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Timmons to miss opener?  (Read 1463 times)
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« on: Sep 01, 2009 at 14:38 »

Dreaded high ankle sprain:

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/09244/994695-66.stm
DocLogic77
N00b

Redneck-Esque

« Reply #1 on: Sep 01, 2009 at 15:25 »

Visions of the once very talented K. Bell are dancing through my head right now.  This could be season ending.

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public, with the public's money - Alexis De Tocqueville
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2009 at 21:13 »

Visions of the once very talented K. Bell are dancing through my head right now.  This could be season ending.
Relax, y'all.
Let's wait and see.
No gloom and doom until the season actually starts, OK?

Or no tit shots for any of ya!!
 eck02 eck02

I'm still the one with the boobs.
DocLogic77
N00b

Redneck-Esque

« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2009 at 04:13 »

High ankle sprains are notoriously hard to heal from...I'm hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

Relax, y'all.
Let's wait and see.

eck02 eck02

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public, with the public's money - Alexis De Tocqueville
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2009 at 09:43 »

Did you all hear what Leigh said???  Let me repeat it to everyone of you "No gloom and doom until the season actually starts, ok?"  Keep reading that sentence again and again until it fully sinks in.  I swear to God that if I miss the opportunity to see her tits again because one of you bone-heads say anything that could be construed as gloom and/or doom I will go nuclear on your ass!

The Steelers are great.  We love the Steelers!!  Highway to Seven.  See very positive, simple.   :wub:
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 02, 2009 at 11:36 »

Relax, y'all.
Let's wait and see.

eck02 eck02

Yeah, definately going to take the wait and see approach before I start throwing around K. Bell's name.
DocLogic77
N00b

Redneck-Esque

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2009 at 01:03 »

Did you all hear what Leigh said???  Let me repeat it to everyone of you "No gloom and doom until the season actually starts, ok?"  Keep reading that sentence again and again until it fully sinks in.  I swear to God that if I miss the opportunity to see her tits again because one of you bone-heads say anything that could be construed as gloom and/or doom I will go nuclear on your ass!

The Steelers are great.  We love the Steelers!!  Highway to Seven.  See very positive, simple.   :wub:

Far be it from me to deprive any man of a good titty shot.   :lol:

JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2009 at 07:51 »

I swear to God that if I miss the opportunity to see her tits again because one of you bone-heads say anything that could be construed as gloom and/or doom I will go nuclear on your ass!

Dont worry gents, her brother will show his once again if things dont turn out very well for Larry Timmons.

all is good right?

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #8 on: Sep 03, 2009 at 09:38 »

icon_puke_r
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 03, 2009 at 12:56 »

...I swear to God that if I miss the opportunity to see her tits again because one of you bone-heads say anything that could be construed as gloom and/or doom I will go nuclear on your ass!

Did I miss something again?  I've been magnetically transfixed to my laptop screen for 3 years and nothin on my end....thought this SB win was the clincher to repeat the viewing but like I said....DID I MISS SOMETHING!?!

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: