Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 23, 2014 at 07:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan advisory for Thursday's game  (Read 3160 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:01 »

Soooooo, how bout them Dolphins?

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:03 »

Please empty the sand in your vagina into the piss box on your way out.

Beebo

She came to Greenwich Village and found the love that smoulders in the shadows of the twilight world.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
DocLogic77
N00b

Redneck-Esque

« Reply #22 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:08 »

Beebo

She came to Greenwich Village and found the love that smoulders in the shadows of the twilight world.

Yup...this is everything I didn't like about Stillernation.  Are there any reasonable Steeler communities out there that don't contain cyber thugs, Klan members and ignorant buffoons?

And it appears you guys could actually use a little help.  I mean you only get like 5 posts a day here.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:31 by DocLogic77 » Logged

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public, with the public's money - Alexis De Tocqueville
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:11 »

I was one of the more active posters at the Trib for 4 years

I took French from 1st thru 9th grade, so if any of your wives need to be kissed proper...

Don't gauge a person's ability to contribute by his post count.

He was gauging you ability to sort of understand how things work here.

There was a certain unsavory comment posted in the original message. So, Finnegans Wake went in the opposite direction...kicking the cringe factor up the way Belichick runs up the score.

Many of us have posted on the same board for the better part of a decade. I can assure you that none of the regulars on this board are down with the Klan.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #24 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:17 »

Beebo

Yup...this is everything I didn't like about Stillernation.  Are there any reasonable Steeler communities out there that don't contain cyber thugs, Klan members and ignorant baffoons?

And it appears you guys could actually use a little help.  I mean you only get like 5 posts a day here.

Well, I guess we've been slapped.  angry4  I believe I will highly edit any posts I make from now on...NOT!!!
It's just like anything else on the web, if you don't like it, don't go there.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:22 »

[

There was a certain unsavory comment posted in the original message. So, Finnegans Wake went in the opposite direction...kicking the cringe factor up the way Belichick runs up the score.

Many of us have posted on the same board for the better part of a decade. I can assure you that none of the regulars on this board are down with the Klan.

In a nutshell.

If you want to contribute your invaluable medical angle, nothing stopping you.  Sorry if the preseason content hasn't been to your standards, but few boards are scintillating in the pre.  

As for pushing the envelope, we don't discriminate: we fuck with any and all stereotypes, you are welcome to educate yourself in the art of irreverancy.  For all you know, we're all black.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #26 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:26 »

For all you know, we're all black.

And Leigh & I are really transvestites.

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
DocLogic77
N00b

Redneck-Esque

« Reply #27 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:26 »

I've been around long enough to know I'm not invaluable.  My "angle" might be unqiue and I thought I could add to the depth of the community...nothing more and nothing less.  I felt I stated my opinion on a tasteless post with respect.  I guess not.

[

In a nutshell.

If you want to contribute your invaluable medical angle, nothing stopping you.  Sorry if the preseason content hasn't been to your standards, but few boards are scintillating in the pre.  

As for pushing the envelope, we don't discriminate: we fuck with any and all stereotypes, you are welcome to educate yourself in the art of irreverancy.  For all you know, we're all black.

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public, with the public's money - Alexis De Tocqueville
DocLogic77
N00b

Redneck-Esque

« Reply #28 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:28 »

aww..you'll get over it.  It's just a part of the art of irreverancy.   headbang

Beebo

Yup...this is everything I didn't like about Stillernation.  Are there any reasonable Steeler communities out there that don't contain cyber thugs, Klan members and ignorant baffoons?

And it appears you guys could actually use a little help.  I mean you only get like 5 posts a day here.

Well, I guess we've been slapped.  angry4  I believe I will highly edit any posts I make from now on...NOT!!!
It's just like anything else on the web, if you don't like it, don't go there.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:40 »

Fine.  Chill.  Hang out a bit.

Either you get it or you don't.  Plenty of other threads if you don't like this one. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: