Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 01, 2014 at 20:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greasemonkey Script for Maximum Grilled Steelers  (Read 913 times)
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 20, 2009 at 13:28 »

One thing I didn't like about the new site was the Onlywire "Bookmark & Share" button on the site. It was a pain because it is so close to the Forum button on the navigation bar.

I am also trying to learn how to write Greasemonkey scripts for the Greasemonkey Firefox extension, so I wrote my first script to move that button from the top of the site to the bottom of the site.

If anyone is interested, I have included a link to the script below. I will also update it with any other requests that I like and I will edit this post with the new versions. Because of the work and cost that goes into the site on Jonzr's end, I will not remove any ads, but let me know of any other requests, and I will see what I can do.

Also, Jonzr...if there's anything that is requested or that I've already done that you do not like, just let me know and I'll fix it or get rid of it all together.

To install the script, just install the Greasemonkey Firefox extension, then click on this link.

http://kluisi.tripod.com/greasemonkey_scripts/maximumgrilledsteelers.user.js --> Version 1.0

Here is the Revision history of the script:

// Revision History:
//     1.0 - Moves the Onlywire Bookmark & Share button from the top of
//           the page to the bottom of the page where it does not
//           interfere so much with navigating the forums
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2009 at 10:34 by kluisi61 » Logged

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: