Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 05:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We are going nowhere (if we keep playing this way)  (Read 3046 times)
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #30 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 10:01 »

Ravens gave up 24 to the Chiefs.

Raiders held the Chiefs to 10.

Dunno, just sayin...

I love ragging on the Ratties as much as the next guy, but that means about as much as us beating the Titans in OT and only scoring 13 points against that defense while the Texans beat them in regulation and scored 34 points. Wink

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #31 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 10:33 »

Dunno, just sayin...

I love ragging on the Ratties as much as the next guy, but that means about as much as us beating the Titans in OT and only scoring 13 points against that defense while the Texans beat them in regulation and scored 34 points. Wink

DONUT BE A ODIOT!@!!!!

STEELEERS NBEAT THE TITTANS, BUT THE BARES BEET THE STELERRS, THE GEEN BAY PARCKER BEAT THE BARES, THE CINISSANATI BEGNETS BEAT THE PACREKS, AND THE BORNCOS BEAT THE CINISTINATTI BEGNALS...

UMMM, HELLO, THE STASSICS DON'T LIE!

BORNCOS (2-0) > BENGASL (1-1) > PRACKERS (1-1) > BARES (1-1) > STEELEES (101) > TITTANS (0-2)

hOW MUYCH MORE SENSABLE DO YOU NEED ?!?!

EFFERONE AND HIS MOTHER WILL BE SAYN THE BEGNALS HALF NO CHANCE VERSUS THE STEELES... UMMM, WRONGGGG!!!!  BENALS WILL BLOW THE STRELLERS OUT, AND THE BORNCOS AND BEGALS WILL MEAT AGAIN IN THE COFFERNCE CHAMPSHOT!!!!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #32 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 10:36 »

Dunno, just sayin...

DONUT BE A ODIOT!@!!!!

STEELEERS NBEAT THE TITTANS, BUT THE BARES BEET THE STELERRS, THE GEEN BAY PARCKER BEAT THE BARES, THE CINISSANATI BEGNETS BEAT THE PACREKS, AND THE BORNCOS BEAT THE CINISTINATTI BEGNALS...

UMMM, HELLO, THE STASSICS DON'T LIE!

BORNCOS (2-0) > BENGASL (1-1) > PRACKERS (1-1) > BARES (1-1) > STEELEES (101) > TITTANS (0-2)

hOW MUYCH MORE SENSABLE DO YOU NEED ?!?!

EFFERONE AND HIS MOTHER WILL BE SAYN THE BEGNALS HALF NO CHANCE VERSUS THE STEELES... UMMM, WRONGGGG!!!!  BENALS WILL BLOW THE STRELLERS OUT, AND THE BORNCOS AND BEGALS WILL MEAT AGAIN IN THE COFFERNCE CHAMPSHOT!!!!

LOL...wow I missed that. Smiley

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #33 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 10:40 »

Dunno, just sayin...

I love ragging on the Ratties as much as the next guy, but that means about as much as us beating the Titans in OT and only scoring 13 points against that defense while the Texans beat them in regulation and scored 34 points.

Honestly though, I think it's more "telling" that the Gayvens (I'm likin' that one) are currently surrendering 25 per game.  We'll see how it plays out, but they certainly don't look as strong so far. 

And no, I'm not buying into the Flacco hype.  Chargers had about half of their Dline in the ambulance before the game was over.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #34 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 14:49 »

Man, I'm so pleased to find all the positive spin on this loss, and relatively little negativity.

Tough two first games.  As someone said, before this game, we'd one exactly one game at Soldier Field.
And there were a lot of things that happened that are completely atypical.

We'll be alright.  Ain't no way Jeffy misses 2 like that again.
And let's not forget the PF called against Silverback in the endzone (I believe) when he was basically held into Cutler's knee.
That happened on 3rd down of what turned into a touchdown.
Major momentum shift, that one...

I'm still the one with the boobs.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #35 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 18:21 »

Man, I'm so pleased to find all the positive spin on this loss, and relatively little negativity.

We suck.  We are going to go 1-15 this year.  The loss to the Bears is the nail in our coffin. Wink 

In all seriousness, every year there always seems to be a good number of people who hit panic mode after we drop our first game of the season.  Thankfully the season consists of more than two games.  Yeah, losing does suck, but I prefer to sit back, relax, realize it's early and look toward our next opponent.

Bring on the Bungals. angry4   
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #36 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 18:50 »

Yeah, losing does suck, but I prefer to sit back, relax, realize it's early and look toward our next opponent.

Bring on the Bungals.

I will say that the loss on Sunday, coupled with the Bungles' upset win, makes this week's game extremely critical.  Don't need to take a division loss to the likes of Cincy.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #37 on: Sep 21, 2009 at 22:48 »

Yeah, losing does suck, but I prefer to sit back, relax, realize it's early and look toward our next opponent.

Bring on the Bungals.

I will say that the loss on Sunday, coupled with the Bungles' upset win, makes this week's game extremely critical.  Don't need to take a division loss to the likes of Cincy.

I'm not worried about Cincy. 

I realize they are all of a sudden the flavor of the week after beating GB and we are now the modern day Detroit Lions in some people's minds, but I think our boys will be hungry after losing to Chicago.  The chances of us taking them lightly is zero percent after Sunday's game and I strongly doubt we will repeat some of the mental errors (Reed/Holmes) that we made this past Sunday.

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #38 on: Sep 23, 2009 at 21:01 »

I obviously think they make the playoffs, and then anything can happen. But they cannot expect to win everytime in dramatic fashion by Ben being Ben, EVERY TIME. Once in a while, a kneel down at the end of the game would be nice as opposed to a gut wrenching two minute drive.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #39 on: Sep 23, 2009 at 21:11 »

We were not going 16-0...

16-0 is for tea swillin' pansies.  They're goin' FORETEENY AND TOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: