Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 30, 2014 at 10:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So is it time to panic now?  (Read 2629 times)
ben2hines4six

Proud member of STEELER NATION!!!!!!

« on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:05 »

Three weeks in and already two games back of the Ravens for the division.

Everyone thought I was crazy being upset after the Bears loss, how about now?

A game most Steelers fans were calling to be a blowout in Pittsburgh's favour turns into a close loss?

I told you.

PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:06 »

Yeah, it's time.  Go root for the Bengals.  Hurry up.
Burton

« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:12 »

I'm not quite sure exactly what you're hoping for?  Uum, congrats on shitting on the team you "like" and declaring the season a disaster. Once again, congrats on that, maybe the champs sports in your area has Flacco jerseys on sale.

P4P: 2:26AM. Drunk as hall. Blurd vission. Nobody to bithc to. Fuick!!

Shine on you crazy diamond, shine on.
give'emthaboot
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:14 »

The Ravens beat up on two of the worst teams in the league (KC and Cleveland) and barely beat a San Diego team missing it's All-World RB, Pro Bowl Nose Tackle and two offensive lineman.

The Steelers are missing one of the best defensive players in the game and had two close losses on the road against two teams with Pro Bowl QB's leading the way.  When Troy is back (and that cannot come soon enough) this will be a completely different team.

Sure, this loss sucks and there is plenty of areas of concern with this team, but it's Week 3, asshole, go find another team.

'Oh, my, James Harrison is not going to the White House, he must be a devil worshiper!'
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:19 »

I wasn't pissed about the Bears, but I'm pissed about this one.

Fucking pissed.

We totally dominated these cunts.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:33 »

At first, I didn't understand. 

Now I do.

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:36 »

The Ravens beat up on two of the worst teams in the league (KC and Cleveland) and barely beat a San Diego team missing it's All-World RB, Pro Bowl Nose Tackle and two offensive lineman.

The Steelers are missing one of the best defensive players in the game and had two close losses on the road against two teams with Pro Bowl QB's leading the way.  When Troy is back (and that cannot come soon enough) this will be a completely different team.

Sure, this loss sucks and there is plenty of areas of concern with this team, but it's Week 3, asshole, go find another team.

The press will be brutal but there's no need to jump on that band wagon, suck it up and support your team!   angry4

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:43 »

In answer to the question, yes. 

But this is not the time for "I told you so."  This is the time to rally.  We can still make the season count.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
RoundTripperKipper
N00b

« Reply #8 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 18:45 »

It is not time to panic, but it is time for the Steelers to wake the FUCK UP!

They are slipping into the same malaise that cost them a shot at the playoffs in 2006. Time to come out of it now. If they can't do it at home against the Bolts then I will be pissed.

Also, ben2hines4six, suck my left nut. You are obviously a "fan." First one in to comment on a loss. Did you blow your load all over your keyboard in the 410 ZIP code.
PghSteel-43
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 27, 2009 at 19:07 »

Erased last post.  Went a little overboard and I apologize.  Had a few too many, shitty loss and the last thing I needed to read was a "I told you so" thread in week three of the season.  I still stand by my first post.

My apologies to all.  angry5
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: