Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 22, 2014 at 22:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First time ever agreeing with RayRay  (Read 724 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Oct 04, 2009 at 21:01 »

I heard his comments after the game with NE.  Didn't disagree with a word he said about the phantom roughing the passer vs. Tom Brady. 

By the way, I've watched two games at New England over the last two weeks.  I think they should investigate Bellycheat for videotaping referees.  Maybe in their homes or bedrooms.  Or in a brothel somewhere, cause they get just about every bogus crap call on the planet.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2009 at 21:47 »

Did you hear Roidney Harrison before the STeelers game when this was discussed?  He told Beardy to take off the skirt and put on his slacks.

Dungee agreed.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
vinman3
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Master of the Obvious

« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 07:42 »

Talk about burning bridges. I was stunned to hear Harrison say that. He was right, but I still was stunned.

It's a hot night. The mind races. You think about your knife; the only friend who hasn't betrayed you, the only friend who won't be dead by sun up. Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted Chambray nightshirts.
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 07:51 »

iagree iamwithstupid  What Vinman said.

(BTW, I don't REALLY think you're stupid)

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #4 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 10:11 »

The call was lame and the way Brady danced around like a little girl pointing at his knee looking for a flag was by far the most vagotistical thing I have ever seen. If I had any respect left for that clown it would have went right out the window right there.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 10:26 »

I'm pretty much over Kieth Olberman, but he kept referring to those penalties as roughing the Brady.  Pretty funny.

Not that Rodney Harrison is anyone, but maybe the league will look at the last couple of weeks and back off a bit with the calls.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 10:50 »

Talk about burning bridges. I was stunned to hear Harrison say that. He was right, but I still was stunned.

Naw, you could tell he was just screwing around with his buddy. Couldn't even completely hide his smirk after he said it.
God, how I hate RH.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #7 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 12:59 »

I'm pretty much over Kieth Olberman, but he kept referring to those penalties as roughing the Brady.  Pretty funny.

That was good.  Did you also hear him talk about Breast Awareness Month?  Ha ha ha.  Isn't that all the time!?
 eck02

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
JackSplat
Jerk Store Proprietor
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 16:51 »

i dont agree with lewis one bit.  that was the same cry baby act he put on the Holmes TD last year that won the division if i recall.

I could see his side of things if there were no infractions on those particular plays, but Suggs did hit brady in his knees and whomever it was DID hit Brady in the helmet.  were they slight, sure as hell, but its the rules.

and how many times did the ratbird players get away with murder on Ben prior to last year???  Shit, Suggs was still talking about his helmet to sternum hit on Ben from 3 years ago last season.   I dont see Ray preaching to the choir when they dont get called for those extra hits.

eff him and that goofy hat he had on

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza, Mr.
Steinbrenner is here, George is dead, call me back!
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Oct 05, 2009 at 20:10 »

I didn't see the interviews or the plays. Didn't see the hit, didn't see the penalty call(s). What I do know, however, is that Ray Lewis is a career loser to the Black and Gold and that we're coming for you Ray. You want a purely physical game? We're your huckleberry. Come get some.

No go have nightmares about Dan Krieder and Joey Porter.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: