Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 19, 2014 at 04:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tools at Fox"Sports" at it again  (Read 347 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Oct 22, 2009 at 07:12 »

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/10249008/NFL-facing-an-international-crisis

It's hard to know what the bigger joke is, the sports dept. or the news dept.  Marvez is a major-league douche, and the only thing worse is the minor-league douches that read it and post underneath.

"Oh, it's horrible!  Keep the NFL here!  I would never support a Super Bowl in London!"

Uh, but I bet you'd watch it, wouldn't ya? 

Personally, I wouldn't care if they played in London.  Most ordinary fans cannot afford to go when it's in this country.  The Steelers are about the only team that would be impacted, but we'd show up in London, too!

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2009 at 12:18 »

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/10249008/NFL-facing-an-international-crisis

It's hard to know what the bigger joke is, the sports dept. or the news dept.  Marvez is a major-league douche, and the only thing worse is the minor-league douches that read it and post underneath.

"Oh, it's horrible!  Keep the NFL here!  I would never support a Super Bowl in London!"

Uh, but I bet you'd watch it, wouldn't ya? 

Personally, I wouldn't care if they played in London.  Most ordinary fans cannot afford to go when it's in this country.  The Steelers are about the only team that would be impacted, but we'd show up in London, too!

One problem with moving the super bowl to London is the incredible impact that having the Super Bowl in the US has on the economy of the host city. Why send all that money overseas, when every team plays here all season long. If there were teams in Europe already, then it wouldn't be such a big deal to have the superbowl over there, but when all the teams are here, why move. No reason to even have it in Canada IMO...none of the teams are from Canada.

If it was up to me, the super bowl would rotate to each city every year. I don't care if there's 10 feet of snow on the ground, but I believe that every city with an NFL franchise should get the chance to host the super bowl once every 32 years.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: