Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 25, 2014 at 09:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steeler Nation!!  (Read 294 times)
SteelerSal
N00b

« on: Oct 23, 2009 at 14:35 »

Hey Guys and Gals,
A good friend of mine is working on a great project and needs fellow Steelers fans to help him complete it by answering why you are a Steelers fan. The directions are below and he needs at least 250 fans to post their story for him to finish his project.
Please post it here, http://steelersal.forummotion.com/st...ation-t647.htm so that he can keep track of your story because I will be posting this on other Steelers messageboards and on facebook.

When he gets all of his stories needed, he will give away a prize from his collectables store http://www.sawbillycollectibles.com/ to a randomly drawn poster.
Here is whats required by William for his project;
_____________________ _____________________ ________ _____________________ __________
No matter how long you have been a Steeler fan, 60 minutes or 60 years, i wolud like to know the 3 most memorable moments in Steeler history that makes you the die hard Steeler fans that you are. so put your name, were your from, how long you have been a Steeler fan, how old you are etc;etc; so help me out Steeler fans and you will enjoy the end results. and also put .

William Disso
_____________________ _____________________ ________ _____________________ ___________

Hope you all participate because this is gonna be a really great project he is working on!!!

Can this please be made a Stickie so that it may stay on the front page and not get buried?
Hope this is in the right section..if not, can you please move it. Thanks.

Thanks, Sal

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: